Easy Office
Easy Office

Cleared CA, till pay is 3.75 Lakhs

Page no : 2

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

try for campus interviews.

1 Like

CA VINAY BANSAL (In job with KPMG) (289 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

look for other options thru CA Placement also...............

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Originally posted by : YAGYESH KANT TRIPATHI

as manmohan sir said for the campus placement, dat is a gd sggstn.

u sud try for d campus......

and then take ur dcsn.

all d best.

amit (AS USUAL) (34 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

extract of all above

Yash Sharma (CA - FINAL) (138 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

u must try for new job but don't leave ur present job

rohit grover (ca final student) (52 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

As Per My Opinion You Should Start Looking For New Job Immediately, When You Joined Your Current Company, You Were CA Student  And Now You Are A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT Which Means You Are One Of The Best In The Business..

There Are Thousands Waiting For Talented And Experienced Persons Like You.

What You Should Keep In Mind Is That, You Should Not Leave This Job Unless And Until You Get A Better Job And Don't Forget To Serve The Notice Period As Well Once You Get An Offer From A Better Company...

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Congrats.

Go for Campus, am sure u will get  more than this package. ALL D BEST.

Hemant Hanwat (Deputy Manager) (29 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

Go for campus

All the best

CA. Gaurav Sharma (Manager - Financial Control)   (109 Points)
Replied 30 January 2011

3.75 lakhs is too less. You can certainly get more than this. Go out and try for better prospects. If you have good experience then, attempts don't matter much.

Hemant (Student) (243 Points)
Replied 31 January 2011

Dear Ranjit 

Money is not all but its important !

You are now qualified professional. Check with your manager and HR what growth prospects they can provide you in terms of profile and CTC.  If what they communicate to you sounds exciting stick to the job and see to what extent it materialize. 

And if there is no firm commitment then you should start hunting for other prospects. Ensure when you get a good one, you comply with your company's policies regarding notice period etc. and leave in a very professional manner. World is small we don't when we will meet same people again in our next job !

I faced same situation when I qualified CWA examination. And there was no promise on part of my manager & HR to enhance my profile and CTC. I decided to look outside company for growth.

But I didn't acted in hurry. I searched for jobs nearly six months and finally when I found one I gave notice period and complied with other HR policies and that time my HR and manager spoke to me and offered salary increase and better profile which I politely declined as I had accepted the other offer. 

And it worked well for me. Still I am in touch with my ex-colleagues and share a good professional relationship and I also experienced a good growth in last three years in terms of profile and CTC. 

Wish you all the best :)

Regards

Hemant

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: