Easy Office
Easy Office

CFA question papers

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Can anybody help me for MBA question paper?

(Guest)

Hi Amit,

can someone plz forward me the past question papers of Cfa Group b Papers (not of ms finance and mba).My exams are on 20th july and 27th july.Can u plz forward soon?Your help wil be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advace

(Guest)

Kundly send the past Q papers of CFA PART I &II

Thank you,

guruprasad shenoy (business) (20 Points)
Replied 12 July 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
"
can someone plz forward me the past question papers of Cfa Group b Papers (not of ms finance and mba).My exams are on 20th july and 27th july.Can u plz forward soon?Your help wil be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advace
"

(Guest)

I want the cfa question papers of group lamda.please forward.

(Guest)

hi

can anyone arrage me a question papers for ms finance

(Guest)

Can any body having MBA Past papers of ICFAI

Regards,

Sandeep

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" question papers of cfa "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" ITS OK YAR NO NEED TO SAY THANKS ..HAVE A NICE TIME AND ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE "

hi Amit daga.....

can u plz send me CFA papers ...the subjsct is Fixed income security Code is ICFA 620... as soon as possible... i hav exam on this sunday....today is wednesday.........if u can i'll be very gr8 full for u ...ok bye

(Guest)

Hi Amit,

The website "4Shared.com" is not accessable from my company ID & therefore would be highly appreciated if u could help me to download the Eplison Group paper (Project Finance & International Trade & Finance) of MS Finance from ICFAI.

My Email ID is manoj.x.aswani @ jpmchase.com

Thanks in advance.

hope you will have a good day

Tharish V (Student) (988 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

its available on the website..

guruprasad shenoy (business) (20 Points)
Replied 10 August 2008

Hi !  Can any body send me the past question papers of group C of CFA . It will be of great help.

(Guest)

hi... can any1 send me the gr d question papers.... not ms finance.... for cfa mfa.subjects r equity analysis n valuation and fixed income securities analysis n valuation

thanks

cheers

(Guest)

Hi every one

I need q papers with solution for investment banking and portfolio management  for the year 2007/08.If any one can help me in this regard that will be great.

thanks

(Guest)

I ll realy be thankful if somebody can arrange to provide me the CFA group C papers:Financial market and Financial Statement Analysis.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: