Easy Office
LCI Learning

CASPSULE (FINAL SECOND GR) STUDY PROGRAMME

Page no : 2

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Hi forgot to tell, In IDT, case laws suggested by ICAI are important... Minimum 15 marks questions will be based on them... Case laws relevant for May 2010 are available here...

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4947&c_id=121

In that you can ignore DT if you dont find time.... But dont ignore IDT case laws....

1 Like

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

HI LAXMI,

PL DNT BE LOOSE HEART . I HAVE THE SAME POSITION LIKE U AND HAVE TONS OF RESPONSIBILITY .  MY 2ND GR IS PENDING SINCE NOV 1992. I HAD PASSED MY 1ST GR AT THAT TIME . NOW  AFTER LONG TIME I HAD ATTEMPTED IN NOV09 SERIUOSLY AND TOOK COOACHING ALSO BUT CULD NOT REVISE MY SUBJECTS VERY WELL  AND WASTE TIME IN GOING AND COMING AND WAITING FOR TEACHERS. NOW I THINK SELF STUDY IS BEST STUDY. PLAN UR STUDY IN MATICULOUSLY AND TRY TO DO MORE IN SHORT TIME.  IN EACH GROUP PL SELECT SUBJETS FOR SCORING SUCH AS MICS, COSTING IN SECOND GROUP . YHIS MAY HELP YOU. I AM DOING THE SAME NOW AND HOPING TO CLEAR IN MAY 2010.

Hari (Student CA Final ) (32 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Hey.. the info is so useful. thank you.

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Thanks Mr Vivek and Amit for sharing your views which really helps for a person like me

karun (finance and taxation) (141 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

thank u brothers for sharing your valuable experiences

Balaji Sarangarajan (MBA & (CA Final)) (1131 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Hi vivek & amit

nice postings yaar.... thanks

i am working in GCC and not attended any class for any subject. my office time starts from 8 am in the morning and will go upto 8 pm in the night by the time i reach home it will become 9.

sometimes i vl reach home early by 7 also.

i am using the following books suggest your opinion on my preparation for the exams.

costing - padhukas

DT - manoharan

IDT - bangar

MICS - dinesh madan

i am yet appear in my 1st group

thanks in advance

balaji

Replied 08 February 2010

DEAR VIVEK,

TXS FOR UR VALUABLE SUGGESTION. CAN U TELL ME HOW GO AHEAD PRECICISELY WITH COST , TOPICWISE. I HD PRAPARED FOR THEORY BUT SOLEVD OTWICE ALL QUES OF STUDY BUT COULD NOT GET EXPERTISE. TELL ME SOME USEFULL TIPS.

Replied 09 February 2010

Hi, Dev.... Me too not an expert in costing.... This time i studied theory & OT part..... Others i did not study much.... Study much problems, you will get expertise.... Refer compilations & solve the previous exam probelms, it will help a lot....

Replied 10 February 2010

txs my dear . but help me out as i dnt hav much time ( since due to my job profile i remain busy at offive upto 8 pm daily xpt sunday )although ia am good in O R.

Balaji Sarangarajan (MBA & (CA Final)) (1131 Points)
Replied 13 February 2010

HI Vivek,

Can you tell what are the areas to be covered on DT and IDT, since i am also a working student.

thanks in advance.

Replied 13 February 2010

Originally posted by : Balaji Sarangarajan

HI Vivek,

Can you tell what are the areas to be covered on DT and IDT, since i am also a working student.

thanks in advance.

Replied 16 February 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

Hi, Dev.... Me too not an expert in costing.... This time i studied theory & OT part..... Others i did not study much.... Study much problems, you will get expertise.... Refer compilations & solve the previous exam probelms, it will help a lot....

TXS FOR KIND SUGGESTION  AND THANK YOU NSPECIIALY BECOUSE YOU SHOWING A GOOD PATH ALL CA STUDENTS AND ALWAYS GIVE UR TIME AT THIS PORTAL REGULARY.

TXS AGAIN DEAR

Replied 16 February 2010

hi Balaji, Every chapter is important dear... Now there is no choice na... So... But gv more attention to Recent amendements,Wealth tax, assessment procedure, assessment of companies, profits & gains from business & profession... In indirect tax, Service tax, Cenvat credit, case laws are important...

Mr. Dev, Thanks for your compliments.Study well... Best of luck

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 17 February 2010

Hi

see i am also facing the similar situation and also appeared in June09 and Nov09 but failed particulary the situation of second goup is worst and also working in CA firm and i will be getting leaves fo forty five days please suggest study plans for Costing and DT after reading your comments i think we should work on these principals and let us see what happens.

Thanks

Saurabh sharma

Replied 17 February 2010

Originally posted by : saurabh sharma

Hi

see i am also facing the similar situation and also appeared in June09 and Nov09 but failed particulary the situation of second goup is worst and also working in CA firm and i will be getting leaves fo forty five days please suggest study plans for Costing and DT after reading your comments i think we should work on these principals and let us see what happens.

Thanks

Saurabh sharma

DEAR SAURABH

PL READ ABOVE DISSCUSSION AS A WHOLE  AND MY BLOG HOW TO CRACK THE CA XM AND USEFUL TIPS FOR EVERY CA STUDENTS AT THIS PORTAL . I THINK YOU WLL BE BENIFITED . WE HAVE TO WORK HARD AND PROVE OURSELVES TO THE  INSTITUTE STANDEREDS.

SOME OF MEMEBER OF THIS PORTAL ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL TO EXTENT THIER HELP TO EVERY STUDENT. PL SEE THOSE  SUCH RAHUL, VIVEK ETC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: