Easy Office
LCI Learning

CASPSULE (FINAL SECOND GR) STUDY PROGRAMME

Page no : 4

(Guest)

HI vivek, Dev and other friends.

Thank you for all those wonderful suggestions you have posted. I have already taken 3 attempts for my second grp.. I Cleared my first grp in Nov 08 my first attempt and scored 247 ie 60 in all subjects. But i have losing in 2nd grp by 3 or 4 marks in Nov 08 to Nov 09 exams. Nov 08 in IDT by 10 marks, June 09 by 3 marks in Costing (37 marks) and Nov 09 in IDT by 4 marks (36)..

My marks for June 09 is - Cost 37, MICS 51, DT 49, IDT 47

My Marks for Nov 09 is - Cost 52, MICS 50, DT 52, IDT 36. I Dont know how to read this time. I have not joined for a job but of thinkin after may 10 exam due to financial problem. I started my Studies from 20th Jan 2010 but could not concentrate for more than 2 hrs/day. Also i am feeling very sleepy while reading. Kindly help me out. Can you Please post reply to my email anilshenoyb @ gmail.com as i am not a frequent user. Kindly suggest me abt how to prepare for chapterwise.. Please help me. I have to clear CA this time. Else i will be in lot of problems. Hope you get this msg. Please reply,

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 02 March 2010

Originally posted by : Anil Shenoy B

HI vivek, Dev and other friends.

Thank you for all those wonderful suggestions you have posted. I have already taken 3 attempts for my second grp.. I Cleared my first grp in Nov 08 my first attempt and scored 247 ie 60 in all subjects. But i have losing in 2nd grp by 3 or 4 marks in Nov 08 to Nov 09 exams. Nov 08 in IDT by 10 marks, June 09 by 3 marks in Costing (37 marks) and Nov 09 in IDT by 4 marks (36)..

My marks for June 09 is - Cost 37, MICS 51, DT 49, IDT 47

My Marks for Nov 09 is - Cost 52, MICS 50, DT 52, IDT 36. I Dont know how to read this time. I have not joined for a job but of thinkin after may 10 exam due to financial problem. I started my Studies from 20th Jan 2010 but could not concentrate for more than 2 hrs/day. Also i am feeling very sleepy while reading. Kindly help me out. Can you Please post reply to my email anilshenoyb @ gmail.com as i am not a frequent user. Kindly suggest me abt how to prepare for chapterwise.. Please help me. I have to clear CA this time. Else i will be in lot of problems. Hope you get this msg. Please reply,

my dear friend

you must repose confidence in yourself first .

you would have been  CA  if you have got 4 more marks in IDT in nov 09 , so praparation is almost very well  and only good wishes are required to you. I hope that you wil clear your exam in next MAy10.

pl follow the simple rule of the life.

1. When you become Fail in exam .

v     Be cool and calm and relax. Be honest with your failure. Do not blame this great institute please. Socho aisa kyo hua hai . What are the reasons behind the failure . Please write down the points When the others has passed the exams why you had not been .

v     Do not loose the heart and Come Again ( CA )for Big Fight  .

v     Make new strategies and try to fulfill the drawbacks made last time.

v     Think Positive . Be positive . life is very beautiful and precious . So my dear fulfill it with your achievements and success.

v     Remember Success do not in shortcuts. You had to go very long for it. 

v     One quotation is worthwhile to mention here for your kind consideration

The dream is not what you see in sleep. ” Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.”  

v     So try again my dear friend and prepare for next exams . 

1. Other Points to be noted please.

v     Be always energetic while doing CA.

v     Set your target Date when likely to complete your CA and be stick with that.

v     Keep yourself in healthy state .

v     If possible do Yoga for sound mind.

v     Reward yourself when you finish small small target of study and passing the exam, such as I will see that particular movie when I will finish so much of chapters of a particular subjects.

v      Be selfish for your study and steal the time from your day daily.

v     Read positive books and motivational literature for cleaning your negatives and tocsins .

v     Bust your stress ..

v     Try to put your best always in everything. BE habitual of  it.

v     Do not follow wrongs people / tactics.

Best of luck to all CA aspirants .

Dev .

Replied 02 March 2010

dear Anil you may call me too at cell 9910504621 between 10am to 11 am and 8pm to 10 pm pl.

Santhosh (Senior Executive - Finance )   (40 Points)
Replied 02 March 2010

Hi Dev,

Thank you for your reply to my query. Good to know that you've passed DT.  I did buy the book "Notes on Direct Taxes" by Ravi Gupta & Girish Ahuja. It is really good; it has around 1000 pages broken into 13 modules (small books) He has exactly what is required for examination and highlighted key words/sentences. So, in essence, we are reading what is needed for exam. That way, it helps pass through the herculean task of reading everything in DT albeit in less time.

Cheers!

Santosh

Santhosh (Senior Executive - Finance )   (40 Points)
Replied 02 March 2010

Anil Shenoy,

You simply need a luck. It's just a matter of time. Pray to God. May be you could focus little more on costing theory as opposed to your efforts in the previous attempt.

Best of luck for May-10 attempt!

Regards,

Santosh

(Guest)

Hi Dev and Santhosh,

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement.. I have started my studies well from Feb and has been doing avg about 8-10 hrs a day.. Just needed to know about studying during eve of examinations. And also any book or notes to refer for Costing Theory..

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you dev especially for giving me your no. Will call you if needed..

Thank you once again. and all the best for your exams/future.

Anil Shenoy.

Replied 06 March 2010

mr anil

yaar lago raho you will pass in next  xm May 2010.

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Hi all,

I cleared CS execuitve exam with 62% of marks... Just missed rank by around 25-30 marks.... Anyway, i am happy with my performance....

Two days back, I also got placement in ICICI Bank through ICAI campus placement program....

Hope this motivates my friends in this forum.... So, dont worry about time you get for study.... Just keep studying.... If you cant run, just keep walking towards your goal... One day you will reach it....

Best of luck to all who are writing exams in MAY 2010

2 Like

Replied 09 March 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

Hi all,

I cleared CS execuitve exam with 62% of marks... Just missed rank by around 25-30 marks.... Anyway, i am happy with my performance....

Two days back, I also got placement in ICICI Bank through ICAI campus placement program....

Hope this motivates my friends in this forum.... So, dont worry about time you get for study.... Just keep studying.... If you cant run, just keep walking towards your goal... One day you will reach it....

ya

you are rigt my borther.

you must keep on going .

dnt stop and tire and walk inch by inch you will get your goal. see me i am trying to pass after a long gap 18 year this exam and i eill pass in thai year hopefully ymay2010.

karthikeyan.v (Chartered Accountant) (523 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

hi amit and vivek

great news, your study patten will be a great boost to every one who work and study, good yaar, congrads first on ur sucess

karthi

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Good Dev... Thats the spirit..... Good luck

jagruti supekar (CA Final) (335 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Originally posted by : Vivek

Hi all,

Congrats Vivek for ur remarkable achievements and thanks for Motivating & for Best Wishes given by u. I really need it for passing the exam in this May 2010.

Sudharson (Final Student) (79 Points)
Replied 14 March 2010

Hi all,

can anyone tell me whether the following books are enough for 1st group old syllabus.

accounts - MP vijayakumar

audit - padhukas

law - munish bhandari

mafa - rastogi & an sridhar

i am very much confused about how to prepare for a/c's and mafa.

can you people help me in preparing.

thanks

sudharson

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: