Easy Office
Easy Office

CA students dress code !

Page no : 2

nishi (ca final) (72 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

I think Dress code is a good idea for students as well as members

CA..Nissha ...... (Trainee.) (34 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

I think we need to raise image of our profession even by our attire... its  a gud rule...

PiyushAgrawal (Chartered acooutant in practice)   (575 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

Originally posted by :Manmohan
" Dress code is not a good idea, but there should a Batch or a tie as a tocken of CA profesdsional which will be enough. moreover that Batch or tie should not be compulsory "

ya it is good.

but plz no dress code..

" Kyo ki articles par vaise hi itna sara presure hai aur ab ye nahi.., isse to ek aur tension increase ho jayegi"

SAURABH VIJAY BHIRANGI (Senior Subject Matter Expert)   (41 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

I also agree with JAVED

aditi daga (management trainee) (272 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

Do we really need a dress code? ...........we represent ourselves as a member of such a dignified profession.....it automatically becomes our duty to dress properly n carry ourselves properly wherever we go.

VIPUL BHANDARI (CA FINAL STUDENT) (243 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

i think gaurav is dam fool, We are just entering in professional field, after struggling 12 year in school, i don't want to go in my school day with dress code.

ashish (ca) (22 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

hi, I m Ashish Kabra

Yes, It is good idea, that Ca student is also have dress code so, they can differ themselves than others normal Student.

Gautam Nimodia (Internal Auditor) (27 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

Originally posted by :Gourav
"  as in todays senario there are a lot of students who r opting CA as their profession .......

i think there should be a dress code for CA students also.......do u agree....?
"

no..........................

Mayank kharbanda (Risk Advisory Services) (409 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

Guys update your knowledge........
there is already a dress code prescribed by the institute for students:

1. Neck Tie (Blue Colour), with ICAI logo along with tie pin.

2. Blazer (Blue colour) with ICAI logo.

u can purchase them from ur respective reigonal offices.........

ChEeRz.!!!!!!

CA Ruben Balooni (Professionalism ™) (1324 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

^ hahahahha

Saikat Saha (CA PCC -CS Professional Student)   (347 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

In most of regular colleges ,in universities,engineering colleges even in medical colleges (spare the apron) we dont have the dress code prescribed leaving some over enthusiastic ones.We CA students have missed the vibrant 3-5 years of our college life(most of us) and now dress code, wow..this code,dat code that restriction dat ban...the CA institute has given us more  than what we asked ..so its better not to give such suggesitions to them..then they may come up with another amendment say ' THOSE NOT FOLLOWING DRESS CODE WILL BE BARRED FROM ARTICLESHIP'....PLZ GAURAV plz . Bout dressings we follow a decent one in our articleship buddy..yes we may not wear ties etc..but most of us come in formal dresses (formal dresses include jeans but not with the SPIDER graphics behind. So plz dnt give institute such ideas.........

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 11 June 2009

ya  dress code is already  in place.it was published in the newsletter

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)
Replied 12 June 2009

oh my god another issue coming up. thats y i hate those who do ca (including me). they will keep on thinking about something or the other and it may become an big issue and the institute will suddenly come out with an announcement regarding that issue. till then those who are discussing about the issue will start to look at the pros and cons of the announcement. thus we spend our life in discussing things only.

plz stop this. we have a dress code. and its not being strictly followed.but the dress code is not about the colour of the shirt or trousers. the institute has told that chartered accountants can (read carefully) CAN, wear the blazers with the ICAI logo to the meetings they attend. students should (SHOULD) wear formals. Thats it. They have not forced upon wearing full sleeves or half sleeves. And any articled trainee will go to his office with his trousers only.

And as a matter of fact in my office they allow dhoti also as it is considered formal in our state ( TamilNadu). thus it is jus about being formal and thats all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: