Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA salary proposed 9L minimum from 2012! will it happen???

Page no : 6

RG(BCom,CA,CS,CMA,CFA,DISA,MBA (Professional) (1028 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

All the best for your future Tejas....

Forum means a platform to communicate your opinion and i have already shared my opinion...

Going further will not serve any purpose...

MBAs are known to take initiatives...let me take this opportunity to end this cold war!

Relax guys...everybody has its different views... :-)

1 Like

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

Sure. Lets end this discussion on this note.

By the way, I am not an MBA. I am a CA Final student waiting for 2nd group results and also CFA Level 3 results. Therefore I have no studies to do and ample time to think and post. My other degrees are there in my profile for which I already got ridiculed today :P

Priya (article) (503 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

Originally posted by : Rahul Garg (B.Com,CA,CS,CWA)

Going further will not serve any purpose...

MBAs are known to take initiatives...let me take this opportunity to end this cold war!

Said like a bigger person.

Replied 13 June 2011

chill Tejas..

i hope if we meet ever we are going to have a good time together...

First of all we have to be a good human being to be a good professional...

And am proud to be a CA!

These professional courses have given me and my name a new way of life...so i respect these above all...

I have spent >5 years of my life in getting these prefixes..

I hope Tejas you also be proud of your ICAI one day...:-)

Vivek Agrawal (CA & CS Final) (146 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

Originally posted by : vipul patel

if it happen than great for us

Siddharth (Get Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) in 30 minutes! Click on send PM!)   (672 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

@ Rahul Garg (B.Com,CA,CS,CWA)

It takes a lot of good initiatives for the overall betterment of the profession...and getting a minimum salary fixed is one of them....it sets a standard and a benchmark...

I suggest to take steps to ensure articleship training is more oriented towards improvement of interpersonal skills of the student, maybe make industrial training compulsory, etc. 2 years under a practising CA, 1 year for industrial training. Make students worth that 9L.

@ KAMAL SETHI:

There a lot of CA firms who come for campus selections, CAs are the money makers there... how much do they offer on an average? Who would know worth of a CA more than a CA firm?

@ Tejas:

I haven't become anything yet in full, somewhere in the middle of what I'm doing.

@ Tushar:

There are some CAs whom I know are such good speakers, they can make MBAs even from IIMs sweat. They developed it on their own.

Maybe this is indeed a good initiative, but do we think we have what it takes to get that9L? Will this ensure everybody landing up with a decent job?

Even getting 99.9 percentile in CAT doesn't ensure a candidate to get into IIMs.

mukul mehra (B.com MBA-HR ADLL CS-Final LLb TCP)   (591 Points)
Replied 14 June 2011

i rather dont write anything more because all here are just to over prowdy or just too over smart and i am sorry that i have trained a lot of CA's and othe professionals in my life but never encountered such a guy who is too over prowdy of his achievements instead he motivated 1000 peoples daily very good thats is excetionaly great he get calls from every corner around the globe thats is also very good so deliver your work of what you are worth for instead of notifying your achievements and saying again and again that i have done this or that, thats what i said you have raised your qualification but you are still immature and over prowdy professional and same difference i was pin pointing its good and i respect your achievements and for my record my organisation's name is enough and further its useless to tell because i believe in completion of work instead of showing it to the world anyways its your choice and thats good and appreciable

i have been with the owner of vedanta and several great personalities whose achievements cant be counted on tips are so so different but i know what CA is truly lacking and i feel sorry for my fellow professionals tckr and stay happy

Replied 14 June 2011

@ priya i felt really bad what you said about my job that ranting and all and other stuffs and sitting on 12 as an hr professional i was sharing my views and providing some tips to be upto rs 9 l package but i am sorry persons like you dont deserve my opinion because it very much worthy for me and my followers and i really say sorry to my followers and students that i wasted my time on those persons who dont even deserve my opinion and experience really sad and u want 9 L package from an HR best of lck ahead tckr i hope you get what you want 

Replied 14 June 2011

@ rahul everbody is proud of what he achieved in life whether its a professional degree or anything else and i appreciate that  rahul you gave wholeheartedly five years in achieveing those reputed words but one friendly advice be proud of yourself but dont be proudy as showing of others that you achieved such a thing is a disrespect to your achievements as your making a statement and your opinion using your achievements a sword will make it look more flamboyant instead professional

@ tejas nothin more to say chote ustad you covered all apsects which i want to state there just raise your bar and dont depend on ICAI as you are professionals you know how to survive and groom yourself because you are educated enough to understand and perfrom your SWOT(Strength,weakness,opportunity and threat) analysis to see whats lacking and what is required to be up for it and give your best shot so from today onwards as i am no kiddo priya hehe learn to groom your personality aspects and i can bet 9 L will be smaller amount for you guys dont make ICAI fix your price like some products in market instead make yourself a luxury and unique that every organisation  strive to work with you and be like ferrari's and lamborghini's instead all being like maruti 800's(fixed price tag)

Replied 14 June 2011

@ Mukul

Tum MBA wale kabhi chup nahi hote..maine kaha end this cold war but you are just writing and writing..stubborn people!

Anyways all the best to you as well :-)

And boss meet me once...your opinion towards me "that I am proudy" will change...

If you have trained 15 CAs.. i have interacted with >15 HRs and judged their mentality well..They just try to dominate the employees as they have the ample power to mould the things either in favour or disfavour of the employee (i have made all such HRs learnt a good lesson)...

Enjoy bro..Take Care..

CA.Prasad Meleveetil (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (31 Points)
Replied 14 June 2011

Its good. Hope for the best movement.

Replied 14 June 2011

am amazed how HUL employed such a person!

Replied 14 June 2011

WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER!

After thoroughly considering everything i realize yes i got bit angry and it is a human emotion and yes i have no experience of corporate world.constructive criticism is always good for anyone,and all guys sorry to who i hurted and no hard feelings. Mr. Mukul everyone defintely wants to improve and thats why i request you to help us in in suggesting ways to improve our lacuna - GD, PI ,controlling emotions in corp. world etc etc.

HR may dominate employees but its like a contractor-labour relationship, contractor will have dominant position and more bargaining power , so it will be of no use to disagree him rather just find a common platform and be satisfied as we cant do anything against him.

This heated arguement will be faced MANY times in corp. competitive world and if i cannot control my emotion and not show the DIPLOMACY that Most MBA's know i will be fired / not promoted.

i am taking many positives out of this arguement and urge all MBA's, HR's, seniors,EMployees to guide us as to how we can improve our deficiencies which you feel exist in a post that i am going to put up.

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 14 June 2011

Arre yaar

Please end this discussion because there is no value addition anymore here.

Argue karna hai toh exchange phone numbers and scream on the phone. haha..

Replied 14 June 2011

Arrey no tejas i am accepting my fault am not arguing and requesting all to give inputs to make CA's better,,

SORRY TO ALL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: