Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA exams on alternate days!!!!

Page no : 6

Shaik Ahmed Hussain (Auditor) (46 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

Hi CA Student, BEWARE OF THIS DECISION. It seems that giving relaxation is good but it will have a Big Impact on the Papers. So, don't get much excited by this decision.

pooja (student) (72 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

its really a very good decision by de institute.....................it will b a  relief 4 all appearing  de xams.......

ankur jindal (student) (65 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

i think this is very wrong decison this way value of ca will fall down as more sudents will pass every six month and ca will be less paid. and after looking this if i say truely i got tensiion and stress as what is use of doing my PE-I PE-II without a single leave as compared to cpt passed and pcc passed students

CA Annie (Chartered Accountant ) (747 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

I dont think it wil b a gud idea, its better to get it all over fast. The quality of expertise might be lost.... it might be taken lightly..CA course is getting DILUTIVE i fear...........

(Guest)

Is the notification 4 nov 2008 alone or will this pattern continue thereafter?

The Institute's decision is really great...!!!

ankur jindal (student) (65 Points)
Replied 29 July 2008

very unfair step remove it in coming days ca will be less paid

raj (fgd) (71 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

gr88888888 ...

first time in history....

now students will feel some comfort...

[CA] Mathew (Chartered Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

I must say that this looks exciting as it appears but nevertheless it has its points which we must no forget. Please remember this benefit applies to all students and so its more of an equal footing rather a benefit for only a few scenario. Also as things stand now our GDP growth has been pegged back and it may soon be realistic to assume that the number of CA's required will be reduced to that extent as sustainability is the real key issue. But of course the purpose for students is to ensure that they study well and hope for the Best. So get studying guys, just because they have given a day or 2 extra does not mean that you have already passed and hence have reason to celebrate!!! God bless you all.

[CA] Mathew (Chartered Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

I must say that this looks exciting as it appears but nevertheless it has its points which we must no forget. Please remember this benefit applies to all students and so its more of an equal footing rather a benefit for only a few scenario. Also as things stand now our GDP growth has been pegged back and it may soon be realistic to assume that the number of CA's required will be reduced to that extent as sustainability is the real key issue. But of course the purpose for students is to ensure that they study well and hope for the Best. So get studying guys, just because they have given a day or 2 extra does not mean that you have already passed and hence have reason to celebrate!!! God bless you all.

Anu (CA) (270 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

cooll.. welcome change

Vaibhav (C.A. Final) (58 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

Hi all,

Please let me know that the decision of institute about alternate days exam is for Nov.,08 only or for May, 09 onwards?????

akhila bandaru (employee) (58 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

Feels good.  I am happy.  I need to request for more study leave than before.  Nevertheless it pays off.  Thanks to the Institute.

Satyendra sahu (service) (216 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

Hi dear,

What I feel, It is ok some may think that it is  good move. But if you think in proper way, the main aim of our CA degree is not the crossing exam, rather  understanding the whole thing. We are recognised for our knowledge. Suppose if we have not studied the subject before exam do any  one think of passing it. I dont think so. Hence making  gap is ok  and helpfull to some students. But CA's are famous for hard work?? Dont forget that.

Varun Sarin (Article) (26 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

Yaa its good decision, but for maintaining a reputation of C.A. profession & skills, its not right decision.

Ruchika Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (247 Points)
Replied 30 July 2008

Though its good that from now onwards students would be able to cover more syllabus during exams time n will give them confidence. But don't u think that would reduce the standard of our institute's examinations. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: