Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca degree is a normal degree like b.com what say???

Page no : 2

krina (student) (1263 Points)
Replied 22 February 2013

Guys Please do read the Post (link Given Below) Really inspiring for those Upset with results & CA ..

Ironically its Complety Opposite of this Post..

/articles/it-happened-in-13-those-12-hours-16743.asp#.USeoJR2L9Xs

2 Like

shariq nadeem (financial associate(ca-final llb))   (53 Points)
Replied 22 February 2013

HUMKO MALOOM HAI JANNAT KI HAQIQAT LEKIN...,

DIL KE KHUSH RAKHNE KO GHALIB YE KHAYAL ACHA HAI...!!

Dont worry guys, one who compare CA with B.Com is the one who dont even know what CA is all about.

just have patience nd  dont loose heart..........cos quiter never wins and winner never quits.

4 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL

Agreed to Some Extent....But Not Fully....

May be Fully Agreed in Near Future....But Not Now....

Time Changes, Situation May Get Change...But I Don't Think, in Near Fututre Situation Will Get Change....

Very much confused with these kind of replies...

1 Like

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

Guys, just follow your dream. There are always some kind of people who always just talk about negative things.

2 Like

(Guest)

I bet everyone has seen this link... And still believes this... See the highlighted one...

https://us.talentlens.com/quality-of-hire/worlds-toughest-tests-and-final-exams

World’s Toughest Tests and Final Exams

By chad on 

In addition to the fact that Life itself is a test, there are a number of other scholastic and professional challenges along the way that would defeat even the best of us. That said, below is a list of the hardest final exams you could ever face and, if you’re lucky, you’ll never have to take them.

1. CPA – Through both word of mouth testimonials and scouring the depths of the Internet, the masses agree, the final exam to become a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is the toughest final exam one can face. In fact, slightly less than 40% of those that take the test actually pass it the first time. It’s a grueling closed book and administered test that truly separates the men from the boys.

2. CCIE – Although the majority would argue that the CPA test is the most difficult, there is a less mainstream test out there that statistics prove to be even more daunting. The Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) is an IT industry certification that 75% of those that take it, fail. What makes the exam even more intimidating is that there is no study guide – it is experienced based and contests that you either know IT or you don’t.
  3. SAT – You may be thinking that the SAT cannot possibly match up to the other professional grade exams on this list but testing is relative. The Scholastic Aptitude Test is a long-winded academic assessment that most high school juniors and seniors take to qualify for college and while most of us have taken it, there are degrees of success. To put it in perspective, a mere .00002 percent of students ace this high school exam.
  4. The Oxford Prize Fellowship Exam – Leave it to the distinguished Oxford University in the United Kingdom to offer up one of the toughest tests ever taken. Though Oxford students are widely hailed as a cut above the rest, the All Souls College Oxford is an elite school-within-a-school; only those that pass the Prize Fellowship exam are admitted into the upper tier. While the test consists of many parts, the final and most challenging section is the essay. Students are given a single word for inspiration and three hours to produce a thoughtful and coherent essay in whatever direction they chose to pursue. It might sound flexible but when it comes time for the panel of Oxford select to evaluate the final paper, a fraction of essays get the green light.
  5. The California Bar Exam – A career in law is thought to be one of the top five most difficult professions that one can pursue and the feared Bar Exam is the final challenge one must face before becoming a lawyer. While the Bar Exam, in any state, is never a breeze, the California Bar exam in particular has a drastically lower success rate than any other jurisdiction. In fact, the passing rate is only around 48 percent (compared to the national average of roughly 60 percent).
  6. LSDT – Though the Language Skills Diagnostic Test is an undergraduate final exam taken for the purpose of admittance into many Journalism programs, it has a looming reputation for being a widow maker – a tool used to weed out the casual linguists. Ultimately this test determines ones grasp on the English language but it is not as easy as it sounds; until you’ve legitimately dissected the language and learned the black and white make up of a sentence, you’ve underestimated the intricacies of the English language.
  7. USMLE – Of course, you can’t have a list of toughest final exams without the inclusion of the USMLE. The United States Medical Licensing Examination is a test that any M.D. is required to pass before being allowed to practice medicine in the United States. Even though the test takers have already gone through the excruciating pains of medical school, this final barricade was designed as a professional form of natural selection – only those that truly know medicine will survive.
  8. CAEI – Ranking as an international equivalent to the CPA test, the Chartered Accountancy Examination of India is the final exam aspiring accountants must take to join the ranks of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). As global outsourcing in the field of accounting becomes more prevalent, India has earned a stellar reputation for its high accounting and ethical standards and this test is the final audit for those attempting to enter the privileged ranks of the ICAI.
  9. NFL – When it comes to becoming a pro in the world of sports, the National Football League scouting combine is one of the toughest final exams in the land and truly separates the men from the boys. While some sports allow you to be big and slow or frail but fast, the NFL requires size, strength and speed with no exceptions. Made up of a 40-yard dash, 225lb bench press, vertical jump, broad jump, 3-cone drill and the shuttle run, passing the NFL combine requires a combination of monstrous strength and stealthy agility – no exceptions!
  10. DUI – OK, now that we’ve evaluated some of the most grueling scholastic and professional exams from around the world. Just for fun, it’s time to visit a more human exam. Yes, that’s right, the standardized sobriety test one must take when facing the reality of being nailed with a DUI. While it might be a piece of cake for the sober folk, if you’ve ever had a few too many eggnog’s at the office Christmas party, this test of agility and coordination is beyond challenging; though your head might want to perform, the body doesn’t always follow.
2 Like

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

@ Thanks Jiju, so guys in CPA the passing percentage is 40%.

So, it proves Passing Percentage does not matter. If you do not have guts, please do not discourgae others.

1 Like

Venu Gopal (Chief Manager - Secretarial & Legal)   (301 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

CA IS NOT AN ORDINARY B.COM COURSE, IT IS HIGHLY KNOWLEDGABLE IN NUMBER WISE 1ST CA, 2ND CA AND LAST AND LEAST CS PROFESSIONAL COURSES.

UMA

1 Like

Sudhanshu (CWA -inter-student-(Grp-1 cleared))   (30 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

This is really disponiting comment,Any professional course be it CA, CWA or CS cant be compared with Graduation.

1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

(Guest)

I know from whom this post is coming from.

@ Ashish Pathak: I know how you feel. its draining. But you WILL come out in flying colours.

and  CHEERS  to

CA Shanavas
Pawan Verma
shariq nadeem
Sanjay Bag

@ HB (or whoever who started this thread): So you didnt get thru another interview rt?

I LOVE CA:
Coz, It's trained me to make the most out of my life. Its given me confidence, name, respect, fulfilment and money...

1 Like

CS Advocate Abhishek Goyal (M Com FCS LLB M-AIMA ) (13597 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

There is nothing to be ashamed of choosing CA as career. In every profession there are some up and downs. Agreed that in recent years CA pass percentage has been quite high and there are some news doing the rounds that the quality of CA profession is declining because of increase in pass percentage. But this is not so. Indeed these things do not really matter, it is the professionals like CA/CS/CWA who make thier professions and Institutes feel proud because of thier sheer talent and expertise. 

I too have experienced same things as a Company Secretary about my profession where I heard people say lot of negative rubbish about my profession, but I am proud of what I am and whatever I am today, it is because of my profession. So my message to you all is to be proud of your achievements and your goal. Do not be perturbed and always remember a professional course is worth its weight in gold. It cant be compared with anything like B com or MBA.

2 Like

Vardan Singh Sengar (Accounts Manager in Private Company)   (433 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

being a chartered accountant is not quiet easy as it reqires patience. it also depends upon the type or quality of knowledge you gain and confidence... :-)

2 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

NOTE: I AM NOT ENCOURAGING STUDENTS TO COME AGAIN FOR CA EXAMS WITH ABOVE IMAGE

jyoti rani (secnderabad) (1852 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

I agree with ashish n other thing dont compare any course with another cousre every course have their own indendity, respect and quality like just take example of human being,

the way of thinking of every human being was not same, not in thinkng as well as in talking sense, dressing sense n colour n so more things then why you are comparing first of all any course. 

1 Like

CA Tripurari Kumar Thakur (Accounts Excutives) (144 Points)
Replied 23 February 2013

nicely said dear ganesh babu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro