Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ca degree is a normal degree like b.com what say???

Page no : 4

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sathish

No Mr Vikas, some people who criticized were CAs (Really I don't know whether they lack skills required for profession or whether they are underachievers) and they are very senior members in CCI. I agree with u that there is a demand-supply gap and what is required is only skilled CAs as supply. Some even suggested that ICAI should calculate region-wise demand and restrict the result based on such demand ( I Believe ICAI has more issues to be addressed like convergence with IFRS, Making recommendations for GST etc. rather than doing any statistical research or work of a Planning Commission). Everyone cannot be very optimistic person at all point of time, such negative comments and suggestions coming from them would create more negative thoughts. I urge them to stop this. I still believe what you said Mr Vikas, the scope of CAs and demand will not be curtailed. 

Cent percent agreed with Vikashji, Sathishji & Manishji.

However, I would like to say that out of one million members of CCI, 1-2 lakhs are fake profiles. Those who can not find any reasonable work, give advices to ICAI. 

1 Like

srmanas (articled student) (55 Points)
Replied 24 February 2013

ICWAI INSTITUTE HAS NOT YET DECLARED THE PERCENTAGE OF PASSING, THEN HOW THIS GUYS KNOW THE PERCENTAGE OF PASSING OF CWA  ANOTHER THING IS THAT THE ICWAI IS NOT DIFFICULT THAN CA, RATHER ICWAI STUDENTS ARE MOST CHEAPER THAN CA STUDENTS. ALSO ONLY THE EXCELLENT STUDENTS PREFER FOR THE CA, THEN SECOND PREFERENCE IS CWA. MORE STUDENTS COME TO CA THAN CWA, SO OBVIOUSLY CA RESULT WILL BE MORE THAN CWA. ALSO CA COVERS VAST FIELD WHERE CWA COVERS MOST LITTLE FIELD WHICH IS NEGLIGIBLE.

KAHNA GAGNUTELI AUR KAHNA GANGU MAHARAJ. CA IS LIKE A KING IN ACCOUNTS FIELD SO ITS NAME IS PRIFIXED BY "CHARTERED". CWA BY ITS NAME REVEALS THAT IT COVERS ONLY THE LIMITED FIELD I.S "COST ACCOUNTS".

SO DO NOT DARE TO COMPARE THE CA WITH CWA.

Sudhanshu (CWA -inter-student-(Grp-1 cleared))   (30 Points)
Replied 25 February 2013

No doubt that CA is a excellent course in feild of Finance but it doesnt mean that other Finance Professional courses are not good, Request to all please stop comparing or atleast not use unprofessional language.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro