EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

B.com better than ca

Page no : 8

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chasing my dream

hey sapna such long discussion on such a topic,c exceptions r always there if ur bcom frnd is getting more than ur ca frnd then u cannot hv a generalised view,its all abt ur passion,and curiosity to learn which will tk u far.............the thing is as of nw u r very confused and u yourself dont know what u want to do,bcoz the biggest and worth opinions v can get only from ourselves not from others,crux is choose a profession in which u hv interest,dont get carried away by others,their pay package their intelligence,decide urself where u want to  c urself some years down the line,the tag line is hard work never fails b it any course,if u hv vision where u want to b u'll definitely achieve it.and coming to CA it does has bright future if one has stamina to work hard and leave a mark..............................all the best to u for a ryt decision.

But what you call exception have became very common. Also 3 years articleship is too much compared with other professional course in India or outside. And lastly the variance in result is too high.... but yes I am little confuse whether my decision to register for CPT was correct or not. Thanks for your reply.

(Guest)

c if one does articleship from a reputed firm lyk E&Y,TRC and the lyks ,then it really matters,it is not counted as experience but it gives an edge over others if one has really made full use of articleship,and rest all depends on one's capabilities and interest,if one gets into CA profession forceful or by just getting lured by some successful CA then it myt turn out to b bad option,but if one has made a  choice to join CA then buddy hard work is only key to success and in CA v got to work harder,and ya many CA's r wrkg at a lesser salary bt once the graph starts rising it may get stagnated but will never fall....................rest all is one's destiny and hard work.

and last but not the least....only a CA's signature turns into autograph......................................devil

1 Like

(Guest)

Agreed with my dear......enlightened

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chasing my dream

c if one does articleship from a reputed firm lyk E&Y,TRC and the lyks ,then it really matters,it is not counted as experience but it gives an edge over others if one has really made full use of articleship,and rest all depends on one's capabilities and interest,if one gets into CA profession forceful or by just getting lured by some successful CA then it myt turn out to b bad option,but if one has made a  choice to join CA then buddy hard work is only key to success and in CA v got to work harder,and ya many CA's r wrkg at a lesser salary bt once the graph starts rising it may get stagnated but will never fall....................rest all is one's destiny and hard work.

and last but not the least....only a CA's signature turns into autograph......................................

The Government are not happy with the ICAI after Satyam and hence now are going to set up new watch dog  National Financial Reporting Authority. Before satyam CA's were watch dog but after it CA's have became dog under watch.........

Vishal Varun (Student) (648 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Its no about the degree its about ur Capability to do Work With Proficency .

Degree Doesn't Gives U salary or Good Job Its Totally Depend Upon ur Proficency in Work .

Jinay (Article) (172 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Dear Sapna, 

we are not comparing things here. if you really believe that the degree can help you, then go for it.

else there are a lot of other good things in the world to be done.

U have to set up ur goal in life, degree is just  a stepping stone towards it. 

All the best.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vishal Varun

Degree Doesn't Gives U salary or Good Job Its Totally Depend Upon ur Proficency in Work .

Yes capabilities matters but I am comparing Degree and Not person. I don't find use of 3 years articleship with Industry does not even recognised. I feel its too long and also Industrial training should be made compulsory so that people get chance to gain industry experience.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jinay

Dear Sapna, 

we are not comparing things here. if you really believe that the degree can help you, then go for it.

else there are a lot of other good things in the world to be done.

U have to set up ur goal in life, degree is just  a stepping stone towards it. 

All the best.

I also belive that Degree is only a Car for a Driver and its speed depends on its driver but look wise now B.Com Degree is becoming like Audi and CA Degree like a Fiat and main reason is 3 years articleship and variance in CA Final result.

Vishal Varun (Student) (648 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Originally posted by : Sapna Sharma

Yes capabilities matters but I am comparing Degree and Not person. I don't find use of 3 years articleship with Industry does not even recognised. I feel its too long and also Industrial training should be made compulsory so that people get chance to gain industry experience.

Its Really difficult to Comparing Persons

Because there is different Aspects of life for Every One .

You will Try to Compare on Specific Thing .

But Overall Its Really tough .

As

"Hum Apne apko nahi jante kissi k baare mein kya kahenge

Aur Compare karne k liye

Kisi ko Ache se janna Bahut jaruri hai "

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sapna Sharma

Its Really difficult to Comparing Persons

Because there is different Aspects of life for Every One .

You will Try to Compare on Specific Thing .

But Overall Its Really tough .

As

"Hum Apne apko nahi jante kissi k baare mein kya kahenge

Aur Compare karne k liye

Kisi ko Ache se janna Bahut jaruri hai "

I already said that I am not comparing person. I am comparing Degree..........

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Sapna ka kahne ka matlab hai articalship band kar do, result kam kar do, kyo ki vah ca karne ja rahi hai uske future ke liye icai ko rule change karna hoga nahi to bcom kar ke ca degree ki value kam kar degi. Result ko kam kar ke use pass kar do kyo ki vah ca karne ja rahi hai.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : manoj
Sapna ka kahne ka matlab hai articalship band kar do, result kam kar do, kyo ki vah ca karne ja rahi hai uske future ke liye icai ko rule change karna hoga nahi to bcom kar ke ca degree ki value kam kar degi. Result ko kam kar ke use pass kar do kyo ki vah ca karne ja rahi hai.

I never said cancel articleship I said 3 years is too long when compared with other professional course, the deviation in CA results is to much so atleast keep the variance limited not like current result 5% to 25% that has resulted in competition form B.Com's, I am no one to ask ICAI to change the rule but have right to give my opinion. A person asking for tough result being interprate as wanting to be CA without effort is not correct. I don't understand why people pass personal comment on professional site comment on the main topic B.Com vs CA and not about person discussing it.........

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

Three year articleship is not long period if doing rightly because of after CA completion the govt. give their to statutory rights and for this training is required. Result is depend on students hard work. Ak time aisa bhi tha jab exam main calculator bhi allowed nahi tha aur aj IT ak subject hai. Coaching class se student ko bahut help mil rahi hai. CA ke paper past time se easy set kiye ja rahe hai. Aj commerce subject ka daur hai no. of student badhne se CA bhi jayada banane lage hai. Har koi cpt ko try mar raha hai kyo ki objective type question hai aur usme tukka asani se lag sakta hai cpt ka result 30% apporx. har bar rahta hai. Aj result chahe 5% bhi rakh de to bhi kam se kam 7000 CA to banege hi.

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 26 January 2013

its not at all common that a b.com student gets higher pay than ca....as i told u if that had been the case none would have been doing ca rather all would have been doing b.com and living a gud life.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vieshesh Garg

its not at all common that a b.com student gets higher pay than ca....as i told u if that had been the case none would have been doing ca rather all would have been doing b.com and living a gud life.

It has already became common and the way CA results are increasing the value decreasing........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: