EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

B.com better than ca

Page no : 9

(Guest)

hey sapna if u hv already made up ur mind that value of CA is going down then there is no point of discussion,bcoz none of the ca wud say that value of a CA is going down,do it only if u want to,otherwise it will eventually turn out to b a bad option even if value of ca increases................................all the best

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chasing my dream

hey sapna if u hv already made up ur mind that value of CA is going down then there is no point of discussion,bcoz none of the ca wud say that value of a CA is going down,do it only if u want to,otherwise it will eventually turn out to b a bad option even if value of ca increases................................all the best

But what is wrong in finding area of improvement in our profession even if we are CA or CPT Student............. Why people only like discuss on good side of everything and not much interested in ddiscussing on areas of improvement..........

(Guest)

u tell me what is getting improved wid dis discussion,r u able to decide that u hv to continue wid CA or not?i agree there r some CA who r wrkg at a lower salary but u tell me hv u seen any bcom graduate working as finance head widout MBA degree?but a CA can,and secondly once a CA gets well versed wid mkt conditions,gets to know his/her abc well,has perfect communication skill then he /she is way better than a simple bcom graduate,and everything requires hard wrk and nthg cant b achieved without hard work.just bcoz of some unsuccessful CA v cant hv a generalised view.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chasing my dream

u tell me what is getting improved wid dis discussion,r u able to decide that u hv to continue wid CA or not?i agree there r some CA who r wrkg at a lower salary but u tell me hv u seen any bcom graduate working as finance head widout MBA degree?but a CA can,and secondly once a CA gets well versed wid mkt conditions,gets to know his/her abc well,has perfect communication skill then he /she is way better than a simple bcom graduate,and everything requires hard wrk and nthg cant b achieved without hard work.just bcoz of some unsuccessful CA v cant hv a generalised view.

May be if we will continue discussing it will run endlesly so no point since you are not talking about improvement.........

(Guest)

hey relax yaar,ok alryt thanks,i withdraw myself,u continue the discussion,all the best.........................

(Guest)

there is valid point behind sapna's argument...............

I request you to raise this issue with icai.............ASAP..............

But i guarantee you will not get any fruitful conclusion.......by discussing in this platform.................

Then why wasting yours & others energy and time here.......????????????????

or your intention is to distract the attention/focus of CA doing students ????????????????????

IF so...then i request other members to avoid such kind of discussion.........

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A.S.P

But i guarantee you will not get any fruitful conclusion.......by discussing in this platform.................

or your intention is to distract the attention/focus of CA doing students ????????????????????

Well I close this discussion from my side since people divert conversation from main topic of B.Com vs CA to personal comment and this is not the first time I received personal comment. Thanks everyone for discussing with me but I feel I am not suitable for caclubindia so thanks will delete my account ASAP and won't take part in any further discussion in this post or any other post on this site.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sapna Sharma

Originally posted by : A.S.P

Well I close this discussion from my side since people divert conversation from main topic of B.Com vs CA to personal comment and this is not the first time I received personal comment. Thanks everyone for discussing with me but I feel I am not suitable for caclubindia so thanks will delete my account ASAP and won't take part in any further discussion in this post or any other post on this site.

Please Dont Quit CCI......................

Aman Sharma (Student CA Final ) (73 Points)
Replied 28 January 2013

Originally posted by : Sapna Sharma

May be what your uncle said might be true then but now a days people are becoming CA's like B.Com and the passing percentage also is increasing ranging from 5% to 25%. If CA will clear at this rate the value will keep on reducing.

I guess u havent seen the result %age this time...jst 12%...the number of CA's have increased but the requirement is more than that..but dont ignore the fact that today u can find more intelligent students than earlier..

And dont look it as 12% coz it includes students struggling to clear finals in various attempts.Just polish your skills of communication and personality and then you are marketable. I am in finals and i have been in dilemma like you but there is something thats keeping me in this course which you will realise when u will work in ur articleship.

1 Like

(Guest)

You are doing CA but finding B.Com better is like some people living in India but finding Pakistan better ...... Do it or leave it.....

1 Like

Raj Kumar Gupta (Manager ) (32 Points)
Replied 29 January 2013

Even in CPT level , u r doing so much drama ,what will be ur condition in final. rally u become mad.

whether result is 5 % or 50% , u have to do hard work with deducation , better u join some airlines as airhostess, if u can , no syllabus , no results . no articleship , even salary is much more than Ca/bcom or mba

Replied 29 January 2013

these pass % has increased on CA, but pass% in cwa has been decresed by icwai , just to show itself superior than CA. Nothins  mor than this has happenenef in cwa.

Accountancy means only and only CA.

In some countreies , it is called CPA. Certified Public Accountant.

Other Accountancy variant degree are CMA or CWA or CGA . but main or princpal Accounting all across globe is either Chartered Accounant or Certified public accountant.

In the Canada , Drama of Cost Accounting or manegemnet Acoountiig or CAor CGA has been ended after creation of CPA"Chartered professional Accountnt"

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Sapna...sharma................

Please come back............................

Replied 30 January 2013

One more important things now days , you all find CWA /CWA stuents are only talking against CA or course .

There can not be division on the basis of qualification . Any body can any cousre , it is totally personal choice.

CA cousre the world has gone height of excellence . In USA , CPA has already reached saturated level. Now ,it is going international. In India , CA has reached a level peak point .

CWA or CMA or any other accounting qualification are only for time being , it comes and goes. These are just a brach of accounting . It can not be full or complete Accounting degree. Accounting degree is always represented by CPA or CA.

Even globally the term " Management Accounting is being repalced by "Professional Accountant" .

Take the example of Canada. Even in Spain , dispersed Accounting designationa are in merging process as " Accountant" only.

(Guest)

@ D.K.Bose alias Raj kuma Gupta....

Welcome back to CCI.....

Where were you when we kicked you out of cci for abusing CCI top member...CMA Sanjay Gupta...???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: