Easy Office

B.COM(AF) FROM IGNOU

Page no : 2

Sowmiya (Articled Clerk) (99 Points)
Replied 05 August 2008

Ppl can check tis link

https://icai.org/resource_file/7535announ1482.pdf

It has d details regarding admissions for the year 2008

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 08 August 2008

i gave my application form yesterday;

when and how i will know that my admission process is complete; so that i can submit form 112

That guy who took my application form, didn't give me any  receipt of him taking the admission form(contains DD of 4000rs)

Will i be able to give exams this december?

When will i get the books?

Parvathy (CA Final Student) (88 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

Originally posted by :Gayathri. B.A.
"

.. whether this 1 year B.com(A&F) from ignou has any validity from point of recruiters.

Pl. reply soon

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :narendra
" Yeah i tink u shd take it!!!SInce u've completed PE-2,u cn finish Bcom in an year...for more info visit d official site of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in or ICAI site also.. "

CA. siba prasad mishra (Chartered Accountant) (54 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

hi i m also doing b. com A & F.but i hv not yet received my  F H S book and assignment .if anyone hv any idea plz share with me.    thanks

joseph (article) (35 Points)
Replied 12 March 2009

well

im doing the same thing

i got the materials.but not their programme guide.now i hav assignments to submit

nor does ignou ir the study centre hav any idea wot is hpning.

i think whole ignou is crazy and irresponsible

Replied 12 March 2009

hey siba,

first of all wen did u join IGNOU??like wen did u give ur application form??If its more than an 9 mnths since u joined IGNOU and u still haven got FHS,dn wait nemore..Go to the study centre n ask dem for it..or buy it incase they have it..otherwisemget it from Delhi..the same thing happened wid me for AED books..I hadta skip the exams n all bcoz of tat..so u dn do tat same mistake..!!

Also check this link abt ur material dispatch status details:

https://stuinfo.ignou.ac.in/Mpdd2008.asp

Replied 12 March 2009

Dear Joseph,

Programme guide is nt really a necessity..In case you want it,jus see from the site..Go to www.ignou.ac.in and select the "for students" option in the left hand corner and from the drop-down box that appears select prospectus and appln form..U'll be taken to a separate page..See the s.no.27 and download the programme guide.

Incase you haven't got assignments but u have the materials(books),then take a print out of the assignment of the respective course from this link:

https://www.ignou.ac.in/assignments/index.htm

CA J.Alamelu lakshmi (Chartered Accountant) (852 Points)
Replied 17 March 2009

hi am also doing Bcom with IGNOU.i registered in aug 2008. now am in pcc eligible for the exam in may 2010.i got the ignou materials but yet to start reading. kindly advise me of when should i write the exam and what are the procedures for submitting assignments.

Replied 17 March 2009

thanks a lot for the link

Replied 17 March 2009

dear alamelu,

u cn give ur bcom exams on june 2009 re!!and as for assignments,see to tat u submit it before march 31st or april 30th(as mentioned in ur assignment sheet) to be eligible for june 09 exams..as to how to write the assignments,u cn refer the programme guide for that!!

the exam form is available here-https://examform.ignou.ac.in/

and the time table for exam is available here-https://ignou.ac.in/datesheet.htm

CA J.Alamelu lakshmi (Chartered Accountant) (852 Points)
Replied 20 March 2009

dear sowmiya,

actually i thought of taking up the exam after pcc may be in dec 2010.kindly advise me in this regard.

Replied 20 March 2009

hey alamelu,

u cn very wel do it re..u havta complete bcom in a minimun period of three yrs n a max of six yrs..tats d rule!!so u cn give in dec 2010 also..bt i wud advice ya to give it on june itself n get done wid it..its pretty easy re!!do consider...

Replied 23 March 2009

hi im doing A&f now..my pcc is in may 2010.im already registered wid ignou.as far as i noe....im eligible to write my exams in this june or next jan or june 2010...that is after my pcc exam. so.....i was wondering if i could just finish off the 2 english papers this june and the remaining ones next june.i just got the books et all...so it would be easy for me to prepare for the english now. pls let me noe if i could attempt 2 english now and oders later.if i can do the eng this june....id better finish the eng project now

Replied 23 March 2009

hey joseph,

i cn c u joined d orkut community!!n i;ve replyd for the same question previously in tis forum itself i spose!!newaz lemme tel ya once again..u cn do tat!!u cn give 2 or 3 papers nw n rest later on!!go ahead!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: