Easy Office
Easy Office

auditor

Page no : 2

Pavan Kumar Namburi (Articled Clerk) (25 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

In our company after auditor has resigned and subsequently the same person is to be reappointed as auditor. Auditor insists on conducting of EGM and re-appoint him in EGM.

I would like to know whether the appointing in EGM is required if the same auditor is being appointed.

Also, I would like to whether the Form 23B is required to be filed in this case as well.

Pls need urgent help on this.

Harvinder kumar (Company Secretary ) (195 Points)
Replied 06 February 2014

Dear Friends,

I would like to have your expert suggestion on the related topic i.e. Auditors.

Suppose a auditor firm is propsoed to be appointed as auditor of the company in the Board Meeting and notice of that also sent to all shareholders. The auditor is appointed in the AGM but when the auditor is offered appointment letter, he refuses to accept and sends resignation letter. The auditor further does not intimate the MCA through form 23B.

Please let me know the further procedure of filing the Auditor regination with MCA as on date (Feb, 2014) and procedure for appointment of new auditor in time as per companies act. For your kind information if  AGM has been held on 28th september, 2013

I am unable to understand complexity of the matter, hope you will certainly guide me.

Looking forward to your kind reply

Thanks and Regards,

Harvinder

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: