Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Again CA Student Suisides..:-(

Page no : 4

Khushboo Agarwal (CS, M.com , CA Final) (57 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

hi guys...

i am a  24 year old qualified CS ..have done my M. com . i couldnt clear my CA Final exams this Nov...but i  never thought life ended just because i c*nt clear an exam...i had given my best but perhaps something was missing in my efforts.

always remeber this is a professional exam where from the beginning you have to make up your mind that its not gonna be easy...we need to work hard....

Amitabh Bachhan delivered 10 flops before delivering a hit.....its important that we give in our best

i just wanted to convey this message since i did feel the same earlier but now i have enough to be happy about rather than sulk and although i failed to clear this term im trying hard to score a rank in the next term.......so friends chill and look beyond the chartered accountancy course...!!!

2 Like

CA Kapil B Gupta (AGM Finance) (530 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Very Bad news.

navneet kumar (CA FINAL) (40 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Every thing is not finished in life if do not crack CA.

Please request this type of news do not pbulished on this forum.

its not good for CA student

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

very bad news

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Students suicide because they have STRONG MISCONCEPTION TOWARDS CA PROFESSION.  Concept may be cleared soon but  it is very difficult to break MONCONCEPTION.

Read the following :  

/articles/six-months-in-waste-now-invest--4490.asp

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Firstly, sorry for the family of that student .

Lastly,Friends, now leave this discussion here itself and dont post such articles in future since all the students will power and hopes are not so strong. Other depresed students may do the same.

If u want to protest, take action against ICAI.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

suicide is not a soluation. we have to able to face unsuccess.

RUCHIKA (STUDENT) (31 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

hey please remove such post, even i failed dis tym in pcc, and after reading it i also felt of doin the same , but keepin in mind so many factors droped the idea, yaar bohat lagti he jab nai hote pass us waqt brain sath nai deta ki kya karna chahiye or kya nai so jo dikhta he wohi kar lete he, or aisa post padh k koi bhi depresd student aisa hi karega

so as i was motivated many other wud also get motivated to do so, so plsssssss remove it.

and baki sab k liye yaar koi gal nai ek bar fail ho gaye to kya hua fir se

"hum honge kamiyaab"

1 Like

Replied 03 February 2010

I take the discussion as a "strange" one. Living people say about one who suicided and has no value for him.. ...Again we have not taken proper care of our children and students which I wrote before just 4 days back on the following link : (Is our duty  restricted to REPORT only as we make AUDIT REPORT when things have happened?)

/forum/one-more-ca-death-65085.asp?1=1&offset=5

So many persons have "said" about the "sad" news.

In ancient days; there were 64 "vidyas"(streams of education)  and 72 arts which students use to learn during "brahamcharyashram."

Now-a-days; we think that career is there only when we get some qualification neatly printed on sheets by some recognized institution.

In my opinion; "inner" qualifications is much better than "outer" qualifications.

We have to change the "concept" of the education to avoid such depression specially when results are declared.

Further we should rethink about our " imaginary living standards."

THE SELECTION OF CAREER SHOULD BE ON THE BASIS OF INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES AND INTERESTS; WHICH I SAY MANY A TIMES TO THE STUDENTS but students never listen. A CPT student passed on margins thinks that HE will become CA soon.

(I think the Institute should give some "statutory warning" while issuing mark sheets that passing of CPT and PCC is not an assurance that you will succeed in CA Final) 

If a student is not having interest in reading; I say - "LEAVE IT OR LIVE WITH IT." Once you choose a wrong path; for the whole life you have to bear the effect in the form of DAILY SUICIDE !! 

Many students do not carefully see the "busy-ness" of their boss during the articleship of the CA. Ask yourself; do you like that "business ?"

Now-a-days; success is counted on the basis of facilities enjoyed. (I say then now-a-days; rich farmers are better than all of us) ! Do you agree ?

I have seen one CA aged 65+ (qualified in 1967 - when only 3 students appeared in whole of the Rajasthan) searching for  right job for almost 2 years; now employed in Mumbai since last 6 months . I think he could manage himself during these two years because he was a "qualified" chartered accountant.  He also had to face "unsuccess" in CA many times.

What would you say about his "unsuccessful" two years?

WHETHER THE OPTION OF SUICIDE WAS TO BE EXERCISED ?

NO .......NOT AT ALL.....

AT THE TIME OF DECLARTION OF THE RESULTS; 

I  STRONGLY APPEAL TO ALL THE STUDENTS, CA AND PARENTS  - 

TO BE WITH THE UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES -

ALL THE TIME

FOR SOME DAYS TO AVOID SUCH INCIDENCES -

SPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS

DEPRESSED !

S A V E   C A   S T U D E N T S  ! 

I T   I S  O U R   R E L I G I O N  !!

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

agree with ankur sir.........

Janam Maharjan (Secretary) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Originally posted by : Vishnu Nair
no CA is not what it seems to be ..it is not big .the fear of name creates fear of the thing itself so donot fear .. lot more to do n lot more to go ... SOURCE-  https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_chartered-accountant-s-body-found-on-rail-tracks-police-rule-out-foul-play_1338488

Chartered accountant  student's body found on rail tracks, police rule out foul play

PTI
Saturday, January 23, 2010 21:21 IST

Email

Print

Jodhpur: The body of a chartered accountant student was found on railway tracks here but police ruled out foul play and claimed he committed suicide after failing in CA final exams.

Devesh Bhandari (25), who could not get through the CA (Final), committed suicide by jumping in front of a speeding train at a place about 7-8km from his house in the early hours of Friday, said Station House Officer of Mandor police Bhupinder Singh.
He said police have come to the conclusion of it being a case of suicide after probing all angles including possible foul play.
Devesh's family sources said he was depressed after failing to clear for the second year running the CA Final exams whose results were declared last week.
He had left his house at about 4pm on Thursday leaving all his belongings at home and his severed body was recovered after midnight from the railway track, Bhupinder Singh said.
Singh said an FIR was registered by Devesh's family on Thursday after he went missing.
His elder brother, Deepak Bhandari, a sales executive, said that Devesh was quite social having adequate concern about his career.
Devesh had done his B.Com and M.Com. with First division. Aspiring to become a CA, he completed his Inter exam in first attempt but could not clear the Final exam.
He was also awaiting the result of the Company Secretary (CS-Final) which is to be announced in February.
Devesh was doing his articleship in a local company. He was also into consultancy and stock market.

Replied 03 February 2010

Please refer the following link also :

/forum/one-more-ca-death-65085.asp?1=1&offset=6

In "DANCE INDIA DANCE" program telecasted on TV on 30 01 2010; host was LL (Living Legend) Amitabh Bachchhan.

He also expressed his sorrows that students commit suicide when result is failure.

He told about his struggle. In the program; some video clippings were also shown in TV about Mithun Chakraborty's old home and street (like Mumbai's Chal)……..

Students should read "biography" of Gopal Krishna Gokhale (Political Guru of Mahatma Gandhi) who used street lights for his studies.

They should also refer the "biography" of Maharshi Arvind; when his father sent all the three brothers (three idiots ?)to England with a mission that they should not be kept with Indians and in England they were helpless when his father could not send money to them.

They should also refer Subhash Chandra Bose who formed "Azad Hind Fauz" in JAPAN. Can't we form such group for CA students who are struggling for success !

They should also refer Viththal Bhai Patel and so on......

All the above "biographies" should be read analytically. History is not  only for "RATTA MARNE KA."

ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE BECOME GREAT WHEN THEY FACE DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE.

Ask all the Senior Chartered Accountants what "facilities?" they enjoyed in the beginning of their career and your eyes will remain open for all the time.....

AVOID SUICIDE BY SPREADING "MOTIVATIONAL WORDS."

1 Like

Goutham Jain Sanghavi (Articled Student) (55 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

hey guys suicide is not the only solution. u need to do hard work. eventhen if u couldnt u need to do much more hard work. just remove this idea frm ur brain. Brain was having of space for not thinking how to suicide. think twice or thrice befor u act.

byeeee

kushal ( ) (88 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
I take the discussion as a "strange" one. Living people say about one who suicided and has no value for him.. ...Again we have not taken proper care of our children and students which I wrote before just 4 days back on the following link : (Is our duty  restricted to REPORT only as we make AUDIT REPORT when things have happened?)
/forum/one-more-ca-death-65085.asp?1=1&offset=5
So many persons have "said" about the "sad" news.

In ancient days; there were 64 "vidyas"(streams of education)  and 72 arts which students use to learn during "brahamcharyashram."

Now-a-days; we think that career is there only when we get some qualification neatly printed on sheets by some recognized institution.
In my opinion; "inner" qualifications is much better than "outer" qualifications.
We have to change the "concept" of the education to avoid such depression specially when results are declared.
Further we should rethink about our " imaginary living standards."

THE SELECTION OF CAREER SHOULD BE ON THE BASIS OF INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES AND INTERESTS; WHICH I SAY MANY A TIMES TO THE STUDENTS but students never listen. A CPT student passed on margins thinks that HE will become CA soon.
 (I think the Institute should give some "statutory warning" while issuing mark sheets that passing of CPT and PCC is not an assurance that you will succeed in CA Final) 
If a student is not having interest in reading; I say - "LEAVE IT OR LIVE WITH IT." Once you choose a wrong path; for the whole life you have to bear the effect in the form of DAILY SUICIDE !! 
Many students do not carefully see the "busy-ness" of their boss during the articleship of the CA. Ask yourself; do you like that "business ?"
Now-a-days; success is counted on the basis of facilities enjoyed. (I say then now-a-days; rich farmers are better than all of us) ! Do you agree ?
I have seen one CA aged 65+ (qualified in 1967 - when only 3 students appeared in whole of the Rajasthan) searching for  right job for almost 2 years; now employed in Mumbai since last 6 months . I think he could manage himself during these two years because he was a "qualified" chartered accountant.  He also had to face "unsuccess" in CA many times.
What would you say about his "unsuccessful" two years?
WHETHER THE OPTION OF SUICIDE WAS TO BE EXERCISED ?
NO .......NOT AT ALL.....

AT THE TIME OF DECLARTION OF THE RESULTS; 
I  STRONGLY APPEAL TO ALL THE STUDENTS, CA AND PARENTS  - 
TO BE WITH THE UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES -
ALL THE TIME
FOR SOME DAYS TO AVOID SUCH INCIDENCES -
SPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS
DEPRESSED !

S A V E   C A   S T U D E N T S  ! 
I T   I S  O U R   R E L I G I O N  !!

Well I 100% agree with you sir and I have only one question for you say there is a student who entered this profession and subsequently realized this is not his piece of cake then what should he do? Do u really think that people around us are going to understand what you have written? Many times what I personally feel is we are mere instrument of our parents to be used to fetch "success". How many families you know where parents will say that "MY BOY BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ! YOU HAVE IT IN YOU SO DON'T WORRY! JUST KEEP GOING TODAY IS NOT YOURS BUT TOMORROW SHALL BE YOURS! JUST PUT SOME EXTRA EFFORTS".

Support from parents or family or friends for the failed student (I am not talking only about CA failed but all those who fail in other exams) is must. Many times there is lack of communication which may create problems. What I want to say is suicide is not the way is true. But is there any machinery in force today which will motivate failed student? I have tried online counseling once but till this date I am waiting for reply for them.

So the only way left to us as a student is to make ourselves Mentally strong. That's all

S.Suseela Devi (Student) (62 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Hai Friends,

I Congrat all who flied out with colours.

And friends who fail dont feel and be positive.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: