Easy Office
LCI Learning

Again CA Student Suisides..:-(

Page no : 3

Isha Sahni (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Its sometimes about the pressure from family n others....regarding one's responsibilities n requirements which forces one to take such fatal steps....the surroundings must b supportive to stop these kind of incidences to take place.

Replied 03 February 2010

Its sometimes about the pressure from family n others....regarding one's responsibilities n requirements which forces one to take such fatal steps....the surroundings must b supportive to stop these kind of incidences to take place.

Replied 03 February 2010

varunbhardwaj (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

" THIS MOMENT IS NOT PERMANENT IN LIFE "

Read the above Line  Whenever you are Either Happy or Sad

It will Motivate You

I also motivated by it

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

!!! ITS A SHAME !!!

A shame for society, profession and family... I really dont understand why such cowards even born...

There were lot options which could have been delt with, leaving CA was best then the life....

But nywz, i think, he's not left any SUICIDE NOTE.., so its foolish to suggest, discuss, lecture or even think that he's suicided for the FINAL FAILURE only..., its insane...

Varun, thanx for providing the info, but there is no proof that this profession took his life, its just assumed and so stated.. Try not post such things over here, coz there is no worth on discussions on such things....

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Dear Vishnu,thanks for posting this article.one thing i want to share.i have been failing in same grp since past 4 years.but still not lost hope.one guy said its difficult to get a job with ca final.well its not.you just need to polish yourself.take it as an opportunity.you are being made tough to face more peculiar things in your life.so why be afraid and commit suicide!!!!!!!

Replied 03 February 2010

Dear Vishnu,thanks for posting this article.one thing i want to share.i have been failing in same grp since past 4 years.but still not lost hope.one guy said its difficult to get a job with ca final.well its not.you just need to polish yourself.take it as an opportunity.you are being made tough to face more peculiar things in your life.so why be afraid and commit suicide!!!!!!!

sumit (STUDENT) (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

ca course doesnt deserve anyone life. life is precious dont disregard this life

Replied 03 February 2010

one more thing.make other options open for you.n before thinking of any such hedious act,do think about your parents.they wld have also faced some or other problems in life.did they commit suicide?NO.They faced all the challenges to grow u up.So no one has the right to end their life like this.its just cowardness.

Neeraj Jadwani (ARTICLE) (95 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

TRY THIS LINK INTERESTING & BENEFICIAL

/forum/want-to-earn-money-online-63995.asp

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

DNA Reports next:

T N Manoharan reponsilbe for at least 5 death by introducing CPT....

Q: is this true?

A: 

CA is also a great population controller, after medical science and engineering...

Pls lets stop this.... blame CA for what? Dont join if u cant take failure in your stride.....

Deepthi (Student - CA Final) (26 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

dont know if its mere co incidence or something else..

the day you put this post one of the students, who did not manage to clear PCC comes up with a post that he ll kill his life n all...

young people tend to get influenced by wrong things soon...

for your referece : https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/bye-bye-for-forever-67050.asp this is the post i m talking about...

please delete this post for heaven's sake...

CA Rahul Ranjan (Proprietor) (119 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

So sad

popular (job) (43 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

The last thing people can do on earth is blame others for their sorrows, defeat, fate and destiny...i have a word for them Loosers!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: