After Examinations i am back

CA.Deepak Gaba (Chartered Accountant) (354 Points)

29 May 2010  

Hi everyone,

I am back after my CA and graduation examinations.In between some said me as an endorsing material and some said me as a fake id. Good???

But i always go with the saying "When you are small nobody loves you and when you are big nobody hates You".

Why??? Because i favoured Parag Gupta Sir.       Cheers Guys.

When Mr. x..... said that his book is good it was downloaded again and again and when i said the same thing, someone called a fake id. Good (Please No issues with Mr. x... Sir)

Waise the person who loudly called me a fake id is simply promoting other coaching institute (wont name anyone nahin to he will also be called a brand ambassador of some coaching institute)

According to Him:-

Raj Kr. Sir is the best but he has taken coaching from Ajay Jain Sir and Deepak Gupta is on the .... of good.

Sanjay Sir is the best but he has taken coaching from Parag Sir and  Sachdeva Sir is on the ..... of good.
etc.etc for all other theachers(and at last he always says that he has not taken coaching from him, his one of the freinds had taken coaching from him)

I had came across several fake ids who are simply promoting Eten and only Eten. First they ask how is Eten, should i join the same and then after 5-10 days they guide students that Eten is good and you should go and take coaching from them. Then they vanish and new ids come. How can a student know about the quality in 5-10 days when no coaching institute completes batch within 5-10 days.  Isn't in endorsement/ publicity material for Eten teachers form their side.

Please give me one week time to bring proof in front of all of you. (You all can try and check the same)

I know Parag Sir from my 12th class when he guided me to join CA couse. He has always helped studens in all regards and is my mentor. You can go and check the same on his yahoo group, where nearly 2500 CA Final students have joined and are contributing.

Everyone in this world takes time to grow, same is the case with Parag Sir. He started his career in Coaching just 2 years with just 4 students in the beginning to 150 students in current batch now . He is having a strong family background and earning heavily from his practice.
What ever he is earning from coaching is donated by him to a society in Aligarh for providing education to poor and needy students. (Ratan prem DAV balika inter college society - providing education through UP Board recognition). This is again brought to your notice else you will call me again his publicity material.

Pls dont try to interpretete my words wrongly, as you know law better than me (As you are CA Final students-HAhA)

If someone wants to know about how Parag Sir teaches, just go to Bright Professional (in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi) and check out videos of Parag Sir and satisfy your self.

My father told me one day"
Beta one day in an exibition a painter asked poeple to tell the mistakes in one painting, all stated pointing ye galti hai etc, etc,, then the same painter asked people to come forward and correct the mistakes, no one came forward.

So, if anyone wants to correct something in Parag Sir- help him to grow better and not misguide poeple.

I will be out for a week and reply only after returning.

Bye and Good day