Easy Office
LCI Learning

Advices for Female students doing CA

Page no : 4

shraddha (CA Final student) (32 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

Hello Vidyashankar,

Thats a beautiful article. i can relate evrythng u wrote with myself. its a tough to be a girl in so called  "Man's World" but  we girls will prove it wrong. ur article was vry touchy since u also wrote evrythng wat a common girl faces during work .. i HOPE THESE MALE BOSSES understnd wat we go thru daily balancing our home n office. Thanks so much for ur kind words...cia

Late CA Sampat Jain (Chartered Accountant) (4772 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

VIDHYA=KNOWLEDGE         SHANKER= DESTROYER OF EVIL ,IN YOU CASE DESTROYER OF DARKNESS OF IGNORANCE..........THANKS FOR YOUR  WRITEUPS ..........KEEP IT UP  .   YOUR  VIDHYA(KNOWLEDGE) IS DESTROYING THE DARKNESS OF IGNORANCE OF LARGE NUMBER OF PERSONS.  THANKS AGAIN

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

One thing i dont understand is that why are you saying it as your Final Forum Discussion ??? Please reply through PM too.

RAKESH (Almost CA) (2199 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

Great going sir . Ur topics are great . Keep it up sir :-):-):)

lucky (none) (108 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

its good to see that some people in this world still care and think abt women........the article is really very good........but people reading or circulating this article, should also learn something from this........nice work sir.......

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)
Replied 22 June 2009

Originally posted by :CA CS* Prakash Somani (A helping Hand)
"  
One thing i dont understand is that why are you saying it as your Final Forum Discussion ??? Please reply through PM too.

"

Paucity of time, travel around, work and other factors made me say that at the time of typing.But it is only of a temporary nature.I will now and then post something of help and interest for students here in this forum even if Im in USA.

Thankyou one and all for the kind comments.Best of luck in your lives!

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Nice reply i suggest you to give some tips to improve our communication skills. I mean you can guide by providing some website links etc etc...

Give shorcut of your success as by looking at your wirteups one can easily predict you have excellent vacabulary and very good communication skills !!

My one forum post is guided by you only ( Indirectly) Millions of Images - Just a click away

Praveen (Job) (29 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

thanks al of you

Praveen (Job) (29 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :Priya
" hai "

Raja (Income Tax Practitioner)   (25 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

UR advice is need of the hour, thanks and great effort

PRASANNA KUMAR (ARTICLES) (26 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

your message is excellent sir. I admire your career perfromance

salma sultan ansari (article) (74 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

too Good Vidyashankar.. Ye Hui na baat............... You're Excellent... No words to say.

My wishes are with you..........

With Lots of wishes for the next.

Replied 23 June 2009

Originally posted by :jamsila
" For all u do n for all u r, i appreciate n thank u from d bottom of my heart...!!!...Know that what u r doin is making a difference...!!!...U r helping to teach a young generation of students, what it takes to be a CA n what it means to be a CA...!!!
I had never used to access this site except for posting any query or for downloading any files in need...!...Lately, hav been reading ur inspiring articles, odd but timely discussion topics...n i tel u....nwdys every mrng am here juz to look out wats new frm u...!...n been married n relocated to uae recently...been unable to find a helping hand to guide me to continue my articleship here...been worried n tensed  thinking of managing household chores, articleship n studies together...ur words shot up at the ryt tym... hit the nail on the head...exactly wat i needed to hear...awakened me from my troubled dream...juz eased d vaccum in my heart...boosted my spirits up..kindled a renewed enthusiasm!...feel so good to hear frm u....!...wish i cud get ur help here in uae..to hold on..!
By any measure, u r a very effective narrator...u play wit words so amazingly...ur vocabulary is superb...terrific presentation...both witty n  informative...u hav broken d monotony here...
n if i logout without thanking u in words...thanking u in heart as i always does....i wud b doin wrong...
thank u very much...best wishes...n keep it up!!!
"

Thankyou Jamsila for the kind words of encouragement.My heart gladdens that my articles have proved beneficial to you.

Hiral Shah (article) (22 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

Hey Sir,

Well written... like your obsevation & the effort u have put in

Replied 23 June 2009

Thankyou Hiral,Salma,Prasanna,Raja,Prakash,Shubangi,Rakesh,Sampat,Shraddha,Surbhi,Anita,Swathi,Kaya,Karthik,Preeti,adisri,Priya,Bhumika,Kavitha,
Ajay,Padma,Nikhil,KNVVSrividya,Nissha,Roopa,Mayura,Aisha,Amit,Usha,Iqbal,Manmohan,Rekha,Ramanju and Ankit.
Thankyou one and all for the reception of this article.Im happy even men are reading and responding in a positive manner.This is the spirit guys and Gals!
I might have been disheartened seeing my auditor's attitude but seeing you guys and gals is so inspiring for me.
You are the torchbearers not just for ICAI but for this country as a whole.Kudos to all of you!

"Vidhyashankar"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro