Easy Office
LCI Learning

Advices for Female students doing CA

Page no : 6

phanindra (IFA) (121 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

" When the going gets tough, the tough gets goin" so be determined and focused sure the sucess will be yours, may be a bit late but it sure comes....

Pranay (Chartered Accountant) (26 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Hi Vidhyashankar,

It’s a good concern. In a professional career both and Girls and Boys should have equal opportunity. Certainly there is number of girls who are not able to continue their studies due to family problems like marriage, traveling and many other issues. One who has qualified CA are not able to continue their engagement due to family involvement. We need to encourage them to take up challenges and pursue their dream.

I would also like you to guide about post qualification academic opportunities.

Best Regards
Pranay

ayushi jain (Articled Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

Hmmmm thats gud..world is concerned abt gals...and thier competition wid this world.....nice to c gals are equally competitive to boys .....but it is a nice feeling to pursue CA and it really rocks ........

Pratik More (CA FINAL CS ICWAI AMFI IRDA CGM M.COM ALL NCFM CRTFCT CPM CPA.)   (604 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

MY OVERALL CONCERNED AFTR READING UR BLOGS IS DAT U HAV A GUD HUMOUR THNKNG & STATE OF MIND.

CA Rashmi (final cleared) (680 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

gud going

hope other males r also reading this n they also do recognise dat being girl is not easy

Sneha (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 25 June 2009

hey its really very beautiful msg 2 all the women & Thanx 2 u..............

Gunjan (student) (39 Points)
Replied 19 July 2009

Hi.....nice article..really gud advice..u have empathy.thanks

KIRTI JOSHI (student) (57 Points)
Replied 19 July 2009

Sir, thanx a tonne for this message...in a sense this message has made me change a decision of my life and i am happy i read it.......THANX  a lot sir,looking forward to more of such inspirational write ups of yours...  :)

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 19 July 2009

Wonderful

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sneha
"  hey its really very beautiful msg 2 all the women & Thanx 2 u.............. "

(Guest)

GREAT

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

you are rightly understood the situation in the CA firm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro