Easy Office
Easy Office

A very noble cause

Page no : 2

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

it was an treat to read this

beautifully written priya..

kudos to you.

keep writing...

1 Like

(Guest)

very true sir.. its high time now.... there are  manys childrens who dont get the opportunity  to go to school...its our country  and we also have a responsibility towards it .......

Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other's welfare, social justice can never be attained.....

1 Like

Mandar (*****) (212 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Very serious matter Priyanka....Its time to act rather than just thinking.

I liked your article......Keep it up !

It’s clearly not a question of money, India is the world’s second fastest growing economy and its tycoons are taking over the globe. It’s about vision and focus, as the case of tiny, impoverished Bangladesh’s Grameen Bank highlights: the bank was formed to offer micro-loans to the poor to help them create and sustain their own businesses.  Founder Muhammad Yunus’s original idea inspired NGOs around the world and won him the Nobel Prize.

As India takes on its growing responsibilities as the world’s first soft superpower, its billionaires must,  look within as well as beyond.

3 Like

V$p$n (F C A) (86 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Really very nice thought.......

The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.....

and..Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Thanks

Vipin Ahuja

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Very well explained with wonderful presentation.Keep Sharing

1 Like

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Cost & Management Accountant)   (71484 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Very nice thought....

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Its a great post, irrespective of whether we are well off or not we should always try to help the needy in all possible ways which is within our capacity. We often see on television that there is a helpless person lying on the street and hundreds of people pass by without noticing anything, at that time if one care to call up a hospital or inform some NGO, it'll not be less than giving a million in charity, as life is invaluable. Therefore we need not always be rich to do philanthropic work. It only takes a good heart.

2 Like

CA Anil Mandowara (CA) (124 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

nice thoughts..........

Gud post priyanka.......

Thanxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

If we contribute everyday at least Rupee One or Two towards this noble cause; I hope we can do wonders.

2 Like

Sapna (Auditor) (66 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Its true that one needs to give back to the society what is taken from the society. But fakeness these days has reached beyond horizons, and personally I dont know whom to trust and whom not to trust.

There are lot many trusts running these days supporting various social causes. But sometime down the line, the contribution is attached to a status tag which becomes difficult for the normal man and goes beyond affordability.

But saying all this, I also know institutions which are totally service oriented (though an element of corruption is always there). I agree that we need to wake up and do things differently.

Trust me, you will feel very good end of the day........

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

But sometimes down the line, the contribution is attached to a status tag which becomes difficult for the normal man and goes beyond affordability.

very very rightly said , sapna.....totally agreed

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

i would lyk to sincerely thnk SUREDRA Sir, Man of good times, vipin, Wasi Khan n sapna for adding value to my post

@ pulkit n @ resham - as i hv told u, m glad for having recieved appreciation frm u

@ nabeel, @ harish, @ Ramesh Sir, Aanil m n @ SAN - u too keep supporting lyk this....it gives a kinda boost

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

very well explained by Surendra sir....thousands of matters in this country are begging to get noticed...INCREDIBLE INDIA

manoj katara (Service) (209 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

nice article

pratik (CA) (1186 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Originally posted by : Saritha and Vikas

My Mom also says this.."“If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”   and i think its  right too..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: