Easy Office
Easy Office

100 days -- please help

Page no : 2

raama (SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER)   (73 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

ignoring, nothing i will say. becasuse you are doing IPCC. every bit of information in cwa book willbe useful for your acccounts in grp 1 and adv accounts in group 2 of ipcc. ,generally for cwa concentrate on all the topics i said.

Rony Dey (Student) (366 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Please SIr,

Last One Sir Direct Tax Topics ???

Replied 30 August 2011

thery from RTP on assessment procedure, authorities, types of returns like belated returns etc, fines and penalties , interest for delayed payment, non payment and inccorrect payment.

sums from wealth tax, Capital gains, profits and gains from business, other sources, taxability of gifts, house property with two houses, deductions under 80 g, 80gg, 80c (all investment options  should be read) 80 rrb, 80qqb, 80d , 80dd, 80ddb. and sums from residential status and scope of total income. 

you should not ignore even a nsingle question in INCOME TAX RTP. income tax rtp will be very big running to 70-90 pages but still you should cover the topics i said.

Replied 30 August 2011

always keep telling " i will pass cwa inter in december". it will really help you a lot.

Rony Dey (Student) (366 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

RTP = Revision Test Papers Should i get it in the Scanners??....Cause i have bought a solved Scanner Question & Answers from 2002 - 2011 June.. But As i am From New Syllabus Should I Solve From2008 ??

Replied 30 August 2011

it will come in ICWAI.org by september or october.  old new etc no probs . you can still see it . it will be useful.

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 30 August 2011

Agreed with Ravi Khanal views. Prepare well first of institute material problems, and as suggested, buy scanner and complete all those problems and lastly prepare Revision Test Papers which are there in CWA website for Practice. Do one revision of all these. Concentrate more on objective type/fill-in blank questions, as these will be scoring.

CA NISHANT SAURABH (cs) (457 Points)
Replied 01 September 2011

First of all kewep in mind that 100 days is more than enough for ICWAI inter exam one group only..

Prepare for objective questions from end of the modules provided to you. most of the objective questions are reproduced from module itself....

Divide your days including days for revision....say if u are weak in Accounts allocate more time to it ... For remaining 2 subjects u can allocate equal time.... Plan ur schedule urself becoz u know your strengths & weakness welll.........

Plan sufficient time for revision.... 

In exam time dont get nervous & Dont study very hard as it may land u in troubles at that time......

So B+ve and start preparation... u willl get thru...

All The Best..

Nishant Saurabh

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: