1,25,000 Members in caclubindia...Congrats !!!

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)

02 January 2009  

Hi friends,
I congratulate to all the members, experts, moderation team, technical team and ADmin's of caclubindia for this achievement of huge finance professionals and students networked with this portal in the beginning of the new year 2009.

Absolutely, we are a strength in toto but let us think again on our knowledge sharing procedure... Many of us are only visiters to the portal, come, see and say bye... and lots are only came for registration on the portal...

Even a small community is only posting only jokes and other junk type threads instead of required informations and knowledge as per the taste of finance professionals and students...

Many persons opened senseless communities also, where the members are 1 to 2 only...

I know that no one is experts in all the field but before asking any query or posting a questioning thread, we can atleast search in caclubindia as the portal is providing search facility, even we can search in google also for the answer. If the answer is not there or not sufficient then we can come to expert section for the perfection of answer.

I request all the members to :

• Discuss threads instead of writing, "good post", "thanks", what is this" and "ok" type replies.
  • Post your own knowledge or a post which is not easily available to portal members.
  • Thank to good posts and encourage only posts which are related to finance professionals and students.
  • Try to keep the portal clean of non-professional wordings like sms language and unclear english (Writing in hindi is not a offence yaar)
  • Don't create a community if you don't think that atleast 10 ppl will join that, else delete the community if members are only 1-2 for a long.
  • Don't waste your and others time by posting hidden knowledge like file with thread with a heading " please check this?". AT least tell what is there in attached file !
  • Select right category and sub forum, even best message icon for your type of message, to make it clear that what type of thread is?

Else on you friends... I know word 'friends' include to words Fry + Ends, means if you are trying to FRY your friends then your relationship will ENDS, , , { if you are fade up of suggesions, please just ignore, don't take on your heart}...

Thanks for patience, and congrats for being a part of this huge community for finance professionals and students...

Dashrath Maheshwari {**DM}