Easy Office
Easy Office

Who's the most amazing personality you ever met in your life?

Page no : 3

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 09 April 2013

Originally posted by : CA AYUSH AGRAWAL

Till My Life:-

I Met The Great APJ Abdul Kalam, Narendra Modi & Ratan TATA.

These All Three, I Can Say a Amazing Personality I Ever Met in My Life.

But If I Start Personally, Then First Will come My Mom and Some My Friends.

Sorry Mr. Ayush; but I asked about someone whom you know personally and interact regularly.......

Replied 09 April 2013

Originally posted by : Suryakant Dubey

One of the director of the company,his kindness with  the workers & way of dealing with the problems inspire me a lot...even if he's from a small village,bt level of thinking,experience imagination is aussum of dat person..!!

Hey awesome! Thanks for sharing........

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 09 April 2013

1)he is very good and he gives freedom to me

2)he will explain any number of times what to do

3)maintaining charity like providing free education to poor street children

4)i was surprised that many of my clients employees themselves says he is great and so kind natured person

5)on the other side he use to play cricket with us,..and dinner in his house on speacial occasions like independance day like that..he is that much friendly

6)not only this there is alot to say he is just Mr.Perfect

Replied 09 April 2013

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

1)he is very good and he gives freedom to me

2)he will explain any number of times what to do

3)maintaining charity like providing free education to poor street children

4)i was surprised that many of my clients employees themselves says he is great and so kind natured person

5)on the other side he use to play cricket with us,..and dinner in his house on speacial occasions like independance day like that..he is that much friendly

6)not only this there is alot to say he is just Mr.Perfect

Great yes Yes such are rare personalities! Thanks :)

1 Like

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 09 April 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

Till My Life:-

I Met The Great APJ Abdul Kalam, Narendra Modi & Ratan TATA.

These All Three, I Can Say a Amazing Personality I Ever Met in My Life.

But If I Start Personally, Then First Will come My Mom and Some My Friends.

Sorry Mr. Ayush; but I asked about someone whom you know personally and interact regularly.......

I Have Interacted with Mr. Abdul kalam for around 2 Minutes.

2 Like

Replied 09 April 2013

I Have Interacted with Mr. Abdul kalam for around 2 Minutes.

That is really awesome! Not everyone is fortunate enough to interact with Mr. Abdul Kalam.

But I was actually asking about someone whom you know personally and interact regularly in your day to day life.

Anyways thanks for your reply.

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 09 April 2013

@ ayush agraval

wow you are so lucky..

(Guest)

hi everyone,well i had read about late dhirubhai ambani,that how from a mere salesman in a shop he was able to make such a big empire of reliance................in today's tym people crib that one can get job only if he/she has reference,one can b good businessmen if one has money and all ......bt this person who had a lot of presence of mind,terrific business skills and a vision was able to build such a big empire for himself without any reference,without any godfather, that he is such a well known personality in business world..........................their tag line "ek soch thi,ek sapna tha" inspires me a lot...............it shows if one can dream it then one can  certainly achieve it,nthg is impossible..................one does not need a godfather,one shud b knowledge wise rich,shud hv strong will power and determination and courage to follow their dreams.................................

(Guest)

and ya i have never met him personally but if u want i can uplaod his pic....................devil

(Guest)

The person you are praising  broked all the rules in the rule book to reach this stage.!

He took undue advantage of rules and regulation with his dangerous mind.!

Finally God awarded him "Cerebral stroke" Gift.!

(Guest)

may b u ryt,but from my point of view it was taking advantage of loopoles in law,secondly mobile phones which hv becom basic necessity was once too costly that only rich peole cud afford to have mobile phones but, it was bcoz of reliance that even a common man cud afford it................

anyways no offences to anyone i told what inspired me ,everyone has different perspective to view things.......................nothing against anyone..........respect to all..................

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 10 April 2013

I always remember my all teacher speciall Manas Da, Manas Kar and Jiban Babu who helps me to become what I am.

Replied 12 April 2013

He (Flo) is actually a freelance musician (currently working as a music teacher). And I found one of his videos, pretty cool. Please find the attached file for the same.

Thanks!

Attached File : 748235 1162532 flo s.rar downloaded: 126 times
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: