Easy Office
Easy Office

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS BLUNDER?

Page no : 4

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 13 May 2010

Exams are for checking the student's intellect and practical exposure during articleship. To check whether a student is as brave as tiger; then check under which conditions they are undergoing articleship. U may already have become a CA; but spare a thought for those students who have to bargain for 3 months of leave; and due to this blunder; they may have to give the attempt agains; which mean more leave and thereby resulting in extension. But that doesn't mean those students should be given bonus marks. That's unfair

anshul bafna (student) (522 Points)
Replied 14 May 2010

SO FINALLY ICAI's DECISION IS OUT...

AND LOOK.... WHO IS SUFFERED...

Important Announcement - May-2010-CA Exams- PCE & IPCE Hindi Medium Candidates - (14-05-2010)

13th May,2010
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CANCELLATION OF EXAMINATION OF GROUP-II-PAPER-4, COST ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE EXAMINATION AND GROUP-I- PAPER-3, COST ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF INTEGRATED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE EXAMINATION HELD ON 10th MAY-2010 IN RESPECT OF CANDIDATES WHO HAD OPTED FOR HINDI MEDIUM

It is hereby informed that Paper -4 – Cost Accounting & Financial Management of Group-II of Professional Competence Examination and Paper-3 - Cost Accounting & Financial Management of Group-I of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held on 10th May-2010 in respect of candidates who had opted for Hindi medium stand cancelled due to an inadvertent typographical error in the question paper. The said examinations will now be held again on 22nd May-2010 from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM . The venues of the examinations will remain unchanged. Admit Cards already issued would remain valid.

Replied 14 May 2010

AND ONE MORE CANCELLATION....

THE ULTIMATE BURDEN ON THE STUDENTS ONLY...

Important Announcement - May-2010-CA Exams-PCE & IPCE Candidates appearing from Centre No.175- Keshub Academy, Kolkata - (14-05-2010)
13th May,2010
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

CANCELLATION OF EXAMINATION OF GROUP-II-PAPER-5, TAXATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE EXAMINATION AND GROUP-I- PAPER-4, TAXATION OF INTEGRATED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE EXAMINATION HELD ON 12TH MAY-2010 AT CENTRE NO.175 , KESHUB ACADEMY , 148 , RAMDULAL SARKAR STREET , KOLKATA.

It is hereby informed that Paper -5 –TAXATION of Group-II of Professional Competence Examination and Paper-4 - TAXATION of Group-I of Integrated Professional Competence Examination held on 12th May-2010 at Centre no.175 , KESHUB ACADEMY, 148, RAMDULAL SARKAR STREET, KOLKATA stand cancelled due to late commencement of the examination. The said examinations will now be held again on 22nd May-2010 from 2.00PM to 5.00 PM . The venue of the examinations will remain unchanged. Admit Cards already issued would remain valid.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 14 May 2010

i hate to agree with icai. this time, decision is right.

Replied 15 May 2010

SOLUTIONS UPLOADED FOR MAFA MAY 2010

VISIT www.anshulbafna.blogspot.com

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

Really shocking. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: