EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

who is really Top in top 30 Members

Page no : 3

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

What went wrong?

If you had confusion in any matter than instead of pulling each other's hair I would suggest time out. When you realise that your argument is going nowhere, you are doing nothing but just beating around the bush, it is a time to rethink the entire situation. Time outs help to built trust and address the situation calmly. Time out will make you realise that you can overcome the disagreement without creating the scene.

No matter how knowledgable and matured you are, fights are irresistible at sometimes. We would not have imagined that a small matter can create a big scene and lead to a never-ending argument (seems).

I think Discussion is the KEY. It is advisable that one member should keep mum if other member is going in wrong direction and please note i am not particularly pointing out someone!!!

Why adding fuel to the fire.

If you feel that you are going to write something that you should not, think twice. Think twice before you write something you did not want to.

Always think n times before starting any argument and answer one Q i.e. Is it worth the argument? Mark the triggers that lead to fights. Misunderstanding could make a relationship suffer.

"Remember, there are better ways to work things out than having a fight"

:)cheers:)

kalpana hegde (chartered accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

If you want discussion  has to continue further you should not agree or you should not tel Yes, So you should  be against  for the matter.

(Guest)

Jo huwa use jaane do- let us drop the topic.

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 13 January 2009

good bating on rating with chating 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: