EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

who is really Top in top 30 Members

Page no : 2

Jitender (Chartered Accountant) (8724 Points)
Replied 22 September 2008

i agree with dashrath sir that repetitive answers or opinions must not be rewarded with points in any case.

CA Vivek Jain (SERVICE) (1550 Points)

agree with dashrath sir that repetitive answers or opinions must not be rewarded with points in any case.

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)

hahahha yar .. sahi hai yar and thanks for izzat afzai ke liye hahahahha

aaplogo ne toh ek dam mast discussion chala rakha hai but did you guys obsereved one thing that all of you are saying one thing but in your own way.. if you read any bodies message every body is supporting one thing but in his own words

lets analyse one by one

Sweet...Firstly thanks to give me so much importance,,, but i am very down to the earth..each and every body has some quality try to search in you even you have and watever i told u on that time i bel if u ask some else even that person will be give you same reply..after reading your messages i find you are saying we have to select who are the good and giving our own opinion

Mr. Mohit mohan... best and simple reply so no comments

Jeet... again thanks dada for giving me importance...even he is giving his opinion who is good according to him and supporting others also and instead of supporting the rank supporting the contribution and attitute of the people

visu.. i am not getting what he want to say..sorry yar

Jitendar ... he is also not supporting rank and points and saying every body has his own will and importance and giving his own opinion and again sayign points are not a criteria every body is good

Ravi.. he is saying he was in the too 30 now he is not there because of other priorites but it does not mean he is not good.. ek insan jo kal tak tha aaj nahi hai sirf kuch points ke liye it does not mean he is not good.. so he is also not supporting to the point

Prakashji.. he is also saying same thing in the diff way that point system is not correct and not the proper way to select the suitable person

O.P.Sir.. he is saying that if u want to judge any body than judge anybody from the expert ranking... sir here i am not agree with you lots of people are not giving reply in the expert column becuase they are not getting time if you ask me even i am not going to expert column cause i bel importance of question are same in both the places nothing is diff..lots of question which is asking in the expert column is silly question and lots of question in the forum is really good ..

Raveesh jee .. he is also not supporting the rank system

Dashrathjee... waise sirjee izzat afzai ke liye sukriya.. but if you read his message even he is not supporting current points system

vivek.. he is also agree with dashrath opinion

So,over all if you read every body is not supporting point system and saying points are not important we need to give own ranking ..we need to give rating according to the content.. we need to giving the rating according to expert comment

Now again if you will be go back to sweet reply.." I THINK EVEN SWEET IS SAYING SAME THING ..INSTEAD OF BELEVING THIS RATING... WHY NOT WE SELECT WHO IS THE BEST AND WHY.. "

Fir yar jhagda kiss bat ka

Chalo bye bye

samachar khatam hue

namaskar

hahahahahahah

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

Daga Sahab,

Jai Shree Krishna,

samachar to ab suru huwe hai... khatam kahan,

congrats dear, you are the hero of our portal according to above discussion...

**DM

Jai shree krishna

Dashraji.. Kathe the chore ne taad re gach per chadha raya ho.. girgayo toh bahut jor re laag se.. Choro jathe hai bathe he rahne do nahi toh lene ro deno pad jasi..

Discussion toh logo re personal hai apone agar laage kisse re liye kuch kar sako toh aap kardo ..

Have a nice time

But yar truely speaking i find one thing everyone is saying same thing but in the diff fashion which is really good and this one is the best form so far according to me

HAHAHA AND THANKS TO MAKE ME THE HERO ( JUST KIDDING )

kalpana hegde (chartered accountant) (32 Points)

Everything is ok But I am not getting any suitable answers for my questions.NOone is answering my questions in suitable time.

Dear nkhegde (Prem) sir,

Where are your queries, so that we can try to answer ?

Your answer is Invisible answer for invisible question hahahah joke apart wats ur query bro

answer is invisible answer for invisble question hahahah joke apart wats ur query bro

kalpana hegde (chartered accountant) (32 Points)

Dear Sir,

I am C.A. practising, My question is One of my client wanted to open his bank account, He is doing business of producing and selling sweets  from his home, So He want  the loan from bank,So he wanted to file his returns, Now He has to file his returns individually , Or He has to follow formalaties  to open as small firm?Which one is better

(Guest)

Dear all

The motto of this disscussion is diverted. Only 3-4 persons have been choosed by all of participants yet. No one giving ranking for all the 30 members.

What will you say for other members like   CA Naveen Agarwal, CA Awanish, Rajesh, CA Sampat Jain, CA Rajesh S, Vinod, Rushikesh etc

where are they all stands please rank them also.

Regards

**CA DS

(Guest)

Ajeeb charcha chal rahi hai. Amit Ji mahaan hai (Amit Ji maaf karna), par kyon mahan hai, jab aap kisiko site par top member ki ranking thete ho, to ranking ka paimana, us member ki contrinution honi chahiye na ki personal qualification.

I have gone through some replies of CA. Amit and I must admit that I did not find any thing extra-ordinary. Person like Sampat Jain who are giving authentic replies to the queries raised are not in the list of best. Will some of you refer some valuable contributions to thius site? 

Every member should have the rights to like or dislike some body, but it does not mean that some one should ignore others. Mr. Amit Daga  says that only because if some body does not give replies in forum due to scarcity of time, why he should be barred from ranking? Bhai wah, kya baat hain ji. Will Mr. Amit tell that on what grounds some one should be ranked in this site?

Amit Ji says that ".... it does not mean that he is not good". My dear Amit Ji,  sawal ood aur bad ka nahin hai sawaal hai top members ka, as a member aap kitne kargaar hai, kitane supportive hai, kitane active hai? ye saari baten tay karti hai ki aap top member hain ya nahin. Main to manta hoon ki saare member hi good member hain.

Yadi bahas ka makasad ranking ki kisi sarvamanya alternative padhhati khojana hai to yeh basas jaari rahani chahiye, becuase best is always in waiting list.  Warna is bahas ko yahin band kar dena hi better hoga.

Kuchh Yunhi

Dheere Dheere re mana dherre sab kuchh hoye,Mali seeche sau ghada ritu aye phal hoye.

Jab main thha to hari nahin, jab hari hai to main nahin, prem gali iti sankari jaame do na samahi.

Bas itana samajh lena mujhe samajhane ke baad, ki pahalu mein ek dil bhi dhadakta hai.

Replied 24 September 2008

I completely agree with sl*garwala sahab that choosing the "best" is a continuous and endless process.

Agarwaljee firstly thanks for your great support and your great reply for me ( offcourse not in the positive sense)

Secondly, sirjee i was never said that i am mahan and all... i always say i am very simple and down to the earth person. Lots of people says me sir how you did this in the very short period of time than i always say to them yar mere mai aur aapmai sirf f kuch faslo ka aur kuch samay ka farq hai aur kuch nahi ... and wat i am ... wats my quality... and wats my capacity i know very well and other people also (lots of people here also ) knows very well..and i think even i said this thing only qualification is just a matter of exams ( which is very difficult) nothing else...but ur qualification indicates that wats ur capacity and wats ur quality sirjee offcouse u will not ask any tax related queries to any doctor or engineer or some technical question to any b.com graduate ... because thats not valid Q for them ..

I dont know you are gone through of which reply of mine because in the open form i dont reply regularly due to lack of time (earlier around a year or 6 month back i was used to give and if that answer is not quality answer than i think its question mark of icai who qualified me with rank) and secondly wats the quality and what is vague i dont think others are need to teach me ...got it .. because what i am i dont think i need to proved you .. as you said your reply is not extraordinary nstead of giving extraordinary reply ( i dont know wats the diffination of extraordinary) i like to give proper and reasonable reply with some nautarious thing ( because i like kidding.. sirjee life mai stress ki kami nahi hai)... I am not saying abt others because for me everyone is good and i give respect each and every one and when somebody message me and after reading there pm i feel simply replying to them is not proper idea i always share my mobile number with them also and try to solve there problems also

And sirjee dekhiye jab aap kaam karte ho toh aapka jyada samay aapke kaam mai bitta hai if you are really doing ur job .. if you doing time pass than its anohter issue.. and as you commented on the point systme that i suggest you go and read my messaga again...p>

Yar i always say every body is equal its matter of time .. i am 24 even 4 to 5 years back when i was studying my situation was also like other students who are struggling but its depend upto you how you take the things and i know very well how to take the things thatswhy by the age of 22 i was ca cs cwa and cfa and i dont think its big task but i never said to any one and always encourage to people how to do and so far i suggested lots of people also and they are benefited .. again i bel lots of people support me...

Rahi bat good or bad ki sar everybody knows what he is and again i am repeat its matter of time cause foundation ke baad he inter aur inter ke baad final aur uske baad experiance and everybody is learning with time phase

For you if you want to read my quality answer than ask all those fellows who send me pm and ask them wheather i am solving there query reasonably or not ( for finding the poeple you can use my frnds list from there lots of people are sending pm to me .. some people are asking query related to personal life some people regarding studies and some people give me situation.. if i dont know the answer i wont reply instead of giving vagure answer

I think mr. agarwaljee your all problems with me ( i dont know why) are solved and before raising any question to any one just think twice .. and in my case think n number of times

got it

Thank you very much

Jai shree krishna

The way you both are communicating is not proper...

The wording of agarwal sahab is really crimping,

Please come again on the line of forum...

Jai Shree Krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: