Easy Office
LCI Learning

Who are the celebrities of costing ?

Page no : 3

ACMA-ICAI (DGM-Global Voice Business)   (1052 Points)
Replied 22 January 2012

(Guest)

Dear 

You are working inBPO , I think you need some meditation ones you followed negative appravh like reporting news of CA Lobby for bank Brach audit, next you becomes positive for costing.

you should take some yoga so that one apprach is clear.

(Guest)

bhailog.....chartered aur cost accountants ke jhagde me swami vivekananda ji ko kyon beech mein la rahe ho... hahaha. :D :D

1 Like

(Guest)

All the below personaloties have first acheived world class MBA/IIT?BankingQualification firts but cost accounting as secondary.

Personalty     

Name                                                Primary Professional Quilification   Additional
Qualification
Director (Finance, BHEL, Giant Engineering CO. Mr. AK Bajpai IIT Kanpur, MBA UK CWA
Chairman, Director , ONCG MR R S Sharma  IIB(Bankers Institute) CWA
MD, CEO  ICICI Bank MS Chanda Kochhar MBA (Jamnalal,Mumbai) CWA
Chairman Of GIC (Largest General Insurance Company ) Mr. Yogesh Lohiya Mechanical Engeer, III (Insurance) N/A
Chairman, Unilever Mr. Harish Manwani MBA (Havards, USA) N/A
Chairman Of Pfizer Mr. Kewal Handa PG, IIM Ahemadabad CMA and CS

Replied 22 January 2012

@ Dear Rajkumar

I am not working in a BPO. However, i have great respect for BPO employee .

second, I am against  RBI view to abandon Bank Branch Audit. so, your apprehension about me is totally incorrect.

again Swai Vivekananda quote is applicable for you.

"You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.

Replied 22 January 2012

@ Rajkumar

Again you are spreading incorrect news. most of the above personality has preffrred CWA qualification. for your Informartion, CMA Kewal Handa is chief guest of one of ICWAI seminar to be organised at 11th February,2012 at Vashi(Navi Mumbai).

You can come at the seminar and i can assure you that I will introduce you with him so that he can help you to build "Positive attitude".

(Guest)

arey yaar....ab band bhi karo ye fight.....kitna jhagda karoge....jisko jahan rahnta hai wahi rahega...2 log CCI me arguement karke kuch nahi kar sakte..

(Guest)

But Though My qualfication is CA ,i am totally against Branch Audit by CA , if it can not give value addition to internal control system oF  a branch.

Just for sake of making works availbale for CA , Brach auidt should not be continued.

Now the facts you are presenting are just misleaiding , and my resposiblity is to remove the same

It is the facts above profiles ahve Cost accounting qualfication , but Cost accounting is only secondary qualfication.

But IIM/IIT/CA  are primary professional qualification.

(Guest)

Rajkumar ji....I have a question for you...why do you delete your profile always and create new one.??

I have come across 3-4 profiles till now in which earlier your names were appearing now it's member account deleted...

I m not blaming you just asked out of Curiosity...pls don't mind..

(Guest)

But all i have presented from his company website , please adive him to correct the same , you please visst his profiles

I am not here to present misleaidng fatcs lik some of like you.

(Guest)

D.Sundaram, Vice Chairman & Managing Director

D.Sundaram’s experience spans corporate finance, business performance, operations, governance, mergers & acquisitions, talent/people management and strategy. Sundaram served in Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) as Corporate Accountant, Commercial Manager and Treasurer till 1990. He was seconded to Unilever, London as Commercial Officer for Africa and Middle East Group between 1990 and 1993. He has served in various roles, including TOMCO integration, Head of Africa & Middle East among others. In May 1999 he was promoted as Finance & IT Director of HUL. Sundaram was elevated as Vice Chairman of HUL in April 2008. In all, Sundaram has more than 34 years of experience with Hindustan Unilever Limited. He is a two-time winner of the prestigious “CFO of the Year for FMCG Sector” award by CNBC TV18 (2006 and 2009). Sundaram brings deep financial expertise and significant understanding of consumer related businesses. This combination makes him a unique professional to help build TVS Capital Funds into a successful and durable institution. Sundaram’s expertise will guide the next-generation of entrepreneurs across India to build world class companies. Sundaram is a Post Graduate in Management Studies (MMS), Chennai, Fellow of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, and has attended the Harvard Business School’s Advanced Management Programme. Sundaram is also an independent director on the Board of State Bank of India, and member of the board of governors of Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chennai.

https://www.tvscapital.in/investment_team.php

(Guest)

There are some members required in Cost Accounatnst clb , is some body intersted ?

If you can not promote your own yar , then why wasting time inanother?

Replied 22 January 2012

@ Rajkumar

D sundaram is a think tank of ICWAI. he was main think tank of "Global Management Accountant institutes seminar organised by ICWAI on 2007 at Delhi.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Raj Kumar Gupta

But all i have presented from his company website , please adive him to correct the same , you please visst his profiles

I am not here to present misleaidng fatcs lik some of like you.

don't get angry...

I really liked your presentation skills ...aap mujhe bhi sikhaiye na...

please be aware that i hv not given facts here whether leading or misleading....y are u saying that" I am not here to present misleaidng fatcs lik some of like you." ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: