When can i appear for final Examination

Dear friends,


I have registered for articles in Oct 2007,


Period of 2 yrs as per old scheme ends by Oct 2009,


Can i appear for exams in Nov 2009 or May 2010 if so why?


Further when will be the first final attempt? ( New Syll )


Have a great day to all.......

Replies (3)

Your first attempt will be 2010 May. Because U did not complete 2 years articleship.




 


Your first attempt for New syllobus 2010 May.

Is ther any cut off date before exams for calculating 2 yrs of articles

Hi,

I passed 1st group of final exam in May 2003. Since then I have not given the 2nd group of final exam. I am not in touch with the latest developments that happened after 2003. Can I still give the 2nd group of CA Final. If yes, then what syllabus do I need to study for that. I would appreciate any help from the members.

Thanks,
Anuj

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details