EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

WHATS THE REASON AND WHY ?????

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

I agree with u..........But u must fill FORM 112 .....for ppursuing other courses.

My friend got permission to do other course as well.

jahnavi (pcc) (27 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

YA I 2 AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS...............

ITS JUST MEANINGLESS TO GO FOR PERMISSIONS FOR OUR CAREER.......

ISN'T IT RIDICULOUS????????

jahnavi (pcc) (27 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

YA I 2 AGREE WITH ALL YOU GUYS...............

ITS JUST MEANINGLESS TO GO FOR PERMISSIONS FOR OUR CAREER.......

ISN'T IT RIDICULOUS????????

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

hey guys guess what ,even our own constitution gurantees us right to education(any education),  but our beloved institute has mandated us to take the permission for the same.................even it went one step  further and does not grant permission for more than one course.............. i think our belvoed, esteemed, evergreen institue does not want intelligent people....

sharanya (ca-final) (101 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

hi friends,

Even i have face the same problem here..im so passionate of finishing my m.b.a from a good institute..i even got good rank in m.b.a entrance exam where i would have got seat in a better college..as because of icai rules i droped my passion of doing m.b.a in water..still im confident that i will finish m.b.a after ca

But after seeing my negative results in pcc, im so worried about the time constraint and even my future too..im not qualified in the pcc exams and even left my good rank in m.b.a entrance coz of ca..im very much worried about my future...

angelicscoop (article) (48 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

I totally agree and has anger for the faltu clause.my situation is perfectly ditto, duplicate copy  to urs.

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

yeah....u all are right...t one of my friend who is  doing CA wth CS filled up form no. 112 bt  d institute rejected the application..and he recieved a letter mentioning that u r not  allowed to pursue CS wth CA..

i m worried coz i hav just filled up form no. 112 nd i hav my CS executive exams in june 2010..

hey does anyone knows ...how many leaves are allowed to us in CA..nw i m in CA final...

JITENDRA DORLE (BCOM CA LCS DISA ICAI)   (54 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : nupur jain

yeah....u all are right...t one of my friend who is  doing CA wth CS filled up form no. 112 bt  d institute rejected the application..and he recieved a letter mentioning that u r not  allowed to pursue CS wth CA..

i m worried coz i hav just filled up form no. 112 nd i hav my CS executive exams in june 2010..

hey does anyone knows ...how many leaves are allowed to us in CA..nw i m in CA final...

Hi, Nupur

Whats the use of asking these fools(EC of ICAI) Before doing any couse ....they themselfs had done it  in their student life and now trying  to restrict us from doing the same.....do hail with there restriction......

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

yeah..jitendra you are right..but they can create problems for us when we will apply for degree...so..we do not hav any other option except to follow their nonsense rules..

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : isha

Ya, u are absolutely right , many of the students of ICAI has left out CA , just because of this restriction. One who drop one or two time in any year, gets very depressed for the better future and lastly opt to go through other regular courses but still after wasting so much time…... But one who go with the both (CA & other regular courses) can even be secure /satisfied even after dropped out one or two time in CA course. I hope u all are getting what I mean to say……..

Of course. Everyone wants to secure a future. I have seen many students wasting their life like this. And in end, they just work as an audit staff of a nearby CA.

Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : G.K..
Hey abhishek,
You are right about multiple qualification of some of the members, that they wont get if they ar doing only one course at at time..... But you would be knowing that you can only hold COP from one institute and ICAI will allow you to hold COP only if u adhere to ICAI regulations.

ITS TRUE THAT ICAI REGULATIONS ARE NOT AT ALL STUDENT FRIENDLY IN THIS MATTER.... thats cos they want all of us to be only a pure chartered accountant and a good chartered accountant by doing pucca articleship and all....(But they dont wanna correct answer papers like that)

DO SOME NATAK YOURSELF MEANWHILE
My advice to you is that you just file one form 112 with ICAI saying its private study and you have not got any documents from university...  or they will delay your enrolment as member of ICAI.... or do something ugly like cancel period of your articles when you finally apply to be a member.. :O
Keep a covering letter, containing phrases like
"LOT OF DELAY, WHAT TO DO, I AM IN TROUBLE WITH UNIVERSITY, THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME MY REGISTRATION LETTER, I AM FOLLOWING IT WITH SO MUCH TENSION, BETWEEN MY ARTICLESHIP...."

Form 112 is placed carefully in a corner and no one looks it up beyond whether there is something to support what you have said, and ur principal's sign... I have sent 2 form 112 for my B Com by private study (Original Private study only hehe) and not a single reply or letter has come from them to me or my principal, i am only having photocopy of the form and registered AD...

Even college students' university certificate does not contain name of the college yaar.. Institute will never know...

OR YOU COULD TELL ICAI WHEN THEY ASK YOU BEFORE ENROLMENT,  THAT YOU DID ONLY B.COM... "What is M.COM?"
But you be confident and write CA, you will get for sure.. all the best

Great!!!!!!!!!!! Doing any other course with CA would reduce knowledge and is a hurdle in becoming a good proffesional??????

Well talking about COP. Its the case after you qualify two or more proffesional degrees at the same time. What I am saying is that what even if you cant do even one. Or you are are not doing such any other proffesional course at all. Even. M.Com. doesnt matter if you are a CA, BUT only if you are a CA.  One more thing does anybody, actually know what are the consequences of not taking permission. Secondly, is it Ok to say that I have done just B.Com. and not M.Com.?

Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : nupur jain

So, is he/she leaving CS? What was their point in rejecting permission???? I dont see any fault in CS. Its purely correspondence, until training. Even you can do training after final exams.

Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : RAHUL BANSAL

I agree with u..........But u must fill FORM 112 .....for ppursuing other courses.

My friend got permission to do other course as well.

What was the course and the mode?????? As in case of Nupur's friend, they have rejected even CS.

Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : angelicscoop

I totally agree and has anger for the faltu clause.my situation is perfectly ditto, duplicate copy  to urs.

So what you have decided next?

Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : angelicscoop

So what you have decided next?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: