What to do after CA.

CA Abhishek Singh (practice) (2105 Points)

10 January 2011  

Hello Everyone,

Myself is a CA Final CA Student and have completed 3 Years of articleship in a small CA Firm(Properitorship firm).

I am asking this question based on my practical experience.

I am aware that some of the contents may not be liked by some members, but i after much thought i decided to ask such questions on this forum because i think i will get answers from members who must have experienced such things in their life and how they fought with such problems.

in the 3 years of articleship i have done some work which is illegal,not ethical, immoral etc. and this is not only my experience but i understand that this is inherent in practising chartered accountant profession. without doing such things it is not possible to practice. (As i mentioned above this experience in small firm which may/may not be in medium or big firms)

I even get calls from clients regarding how to make black money white, how to evade tax etc. and really get irritated.

I do not want to do job because i will not earn net income that i want to earn. i want to lead a professional life. I want to earn big but not getting  involved in any illegal,immoral,unethical activities.

My question to all members who i know must experienced such things in life(although they may disagree), what should i do after becoming chartered account and is it possible to earn big without doing any illegal things.