Easy Office
LCI Learning

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 8

CA Mauparna Ghosh (Senior Audit Assistant) (75 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

I am a CA final student. I have paased my second group in 2009. I have been trying to clear my first group for the past two years. everytime I fell short by ten to fifteen marks. I got married in 2010. Still I did not give up. With my husband's and my in laws tremendous support I kept on trying. I had to take tutions for MAFA and Accounts once again because my husband persuaded me in doing so. I gave my exams under New course this May 2011 for the eigth time. I am badly waiting for my results.

If I fail- I will lose my dreams forever. I had to come to UK with my husband this June for a year because of his onsite project. This result means a lot to me and my family...

whatever be the outcome I pray to God that He should give me strength to bear everything..whether it be a positive result or negative result..

All the best to everyone who is awaiting their results and for whom this result means a do or die situation :-) May God be with all of us :-)

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

hey student wish u all the very best and really challenging tat u gave ur exams this time and dint quit....this surely will be ur last attempt as tommorow u will be getting the good news....i feel so....and keep tat spirit.....wish u all the very best for your life and ur future and hats off to your husband and in laws for such an awesome support.....take care and god bless

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

" This result means Everything......"

GOOD LUCK  TO  ALL.....

1 Like

Rajni Nagpal (executive) (78 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Hi.....Abhishek

god bless u for ur result and ur love relationship.......

be brave........

face tomorow bravely.......keep mind calm......accept heartly whtever will be tomorow.....but join office..........and stand early as possible.......BECOSE IN TODAY ERA.....LOVE IS RARE......AND U R  THE LUCKY ONE.....SO DONT LOOSE......GOD BLES U ABHISHEK............AND RADHA TO U ALSO........

2 Like

CA Arif A. Dadani (Chartered Accountant) (68 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

I want to pass for my dad, it was his dream to make me CA, don knw wats going wrong, i ve been trying too hard, gone thru so many troubles, ve lost someone close in quest of CA and now its d day when i want to clear and give a gift to my dad. its the feeling of satisfaction in the eyes of my dad, n dis is d only reason why result today means a lot to me.....

Replied 19 July 2011

thanks a lot toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll offfffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................................m a qualified c.a. now ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))) just cos of ur wishes

2 Like

CA Anoop Dangwal (CA, M.com, B.com,) (899 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Originally posted by : abhishek

thanks a lot toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll offfffffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu................................m a qualified c.a. now ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))) just cos of ur wishes

HIII. I am very happy for U. I am waiting  since morning to see ur post . All the best for future. I hope every one has attained their dreams . 

1 Like

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Originally posted by : abhishek

Many Congrats !!! :)

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2011

thanx anoop and himanshu...u guys rock yar...m so blessed to have well wishers like you...hats off 2 u.....really wish you best of luck from my heart.....may god bless u wd all ur dreams...take care;)

1 Like

Tanmayee W (student) (105 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Hey Abhishek......Heartiest Congrats to u!!!:))

All the best for ur future ahead!!.....:))

God Bless!!:)

N do wish me luck...m an ipcc student..waiting for my result;)

1 Like

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Hi Abhhishek,

Congrats. Atleast now change your status "c.a. final 1st group cleared awaiting results of d 2nd group" :)

Have a bright future.

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2011

thanx tanmayee.......for ur wishes...and sure yaar u will always be in my prayers....wish u very very best of luck.....may god shower his blessings upon you.....u will surely crack it..

@ vivek...thanx for reminding me bro;) i will do it asap

1 Like

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Congratulations Sir...

ab agla no. mera....

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2011

@ dheeraj......sure you will........best of luck.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks a lot 4 ur wishes.....

1 Like

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)
Replied 19 July 2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: