Easy Office
LCI Learning

What does this result mean to you!!!!!!

Page no : 7

SATYABRATA SAHOO ACA (ACA) (86 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

I hope this time will be ours.......

My situation is like this:

Now My dad's per day income is Rs. 30 to 50.  My dad had offered me the life of a king upto +2. He sponsered my studies by doing a security guard job in GOA. After that he came to my native due to some health problem.In +2 I got result as second division (i,e below 60% Marks). That time my dad lost his dreams.Due to some dispute in my family he got nothing ( i mean his younger brothers take all the properties). So he lost everything in his life except some hope that i ll do something.....Then my life started to play see saw ride with me.

After that i started to walk with my own feet & took the responsibility of myself. In B.Com 1st year i made this challenge with my failure that i, my brother & my sister we all become CA. I started taking tutions during my B.Com(i continued this for 3 years, completed B.Com & i secured 78% Marks...it's a long story ...i,e.how i spent these 3 years). I saved some money..came to Chennai. I joined in one audit firm. U know one thing my dears " God says....u my dears take 2 steps by ur own...i ll make you cross all the steps afterwards". That like things happened with me.I joined in a good audit firm. Till now i am working with him for 3 1/2 years. I am getting good pay for last 2 1/2 years. I sponsered my brothers & sister studies in good colleges . But I lost the chance go for any classes in CA Inter & CA final also due to lack of money & Audit work pressure in my firm( As u get pay...u ve to sacrifies something for that).This time my Sister is waiting for PCC result,my brother joined CPT & myself waiting for CA final result( this is my second attempt).

Lets See guys How will be the output on 19th "Whether a good finished produt or a defective or a scrap).

All the best to all of you & me again.....Don't feel anything abt my life...there are numorous students who might have worst situation than me..please pray for them. Please don't pray for me. I know one day institute ll give me the one which i dreamed....

1 Like

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Dear Satya, definitely I am not going to pray 4 u. I dont think u need anybody's prayers. Ur words speak 4 ur detemination..& thats the most important thing to become a CA. I am damn sure U will be a CA.

@ all May 2011 attemptees

All of u may be going thru some kind of crisis & this attempt may be a do or die situation 4 many of u. Dear friends, all that I can do 4 u is to wish U ALL THE BEST. Hope u all clear this May & achieve all ur dreams.  

2 Like

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hey Abhishek,

Dude, you rock and no matter where ever you are in this planet earth, I'm definitely gonna recognize you.

You have already made yourself a STAR. Your as good as the SRK of CCI. No wonder there would be other girls waiting in queue for you...

Above all, I'd suggest ENJOY THE ATTENTION and ENJOY LIFE without giving a damn to what would the results be!

This is the first comment on CCI and i'm very much proud of myself to have chosen this thread to start with. Cheers Bro... I'll be holding a Champagne on 19th on your behalf...

As you clear, Boooooooom...... \m/

God Bless You

1 Like

Naga Praveen (Chartered Accountant) (304 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

And the winner is Abhishek 

1 Like

C.A. abhishek (ManagementConsultant@KPMG )   (521 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

hey jayesh thanks a lot to u bro......ur reply was so touching....damnnnn.....cant even tell you brother.....it feels so good to have people like u on this earth sitting miles away from me and praising so much...well yaar m no srk no star just a common man.....but yes with wishes from you all......i think 1 day i surely will achieve something in my life so tat others can be proud of me......hats off 2 u brother....take care and god bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied 16 July 2011

satya plz dont lose heart u have already achieved so much in ur life tat ur life is an example for others......gosh .....i can really understand the financial struggle u had 2 do.....well and ur siblings 2 are in the process of becoming ca's wat else can i say....u hve already done above par for ur brother and sisiter they must b so proud of you....and i bet this may gonna fulfill all of us wishes.....take care and best of luk 2 u.....!!!!!!!!!

Jay L (Industrial Trainee) (186 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Bro ew r celeb....!!!! Get me an autograph plz

Replied 16 July 2011

hey jayesh stop teasing please;).........!!!!!!!!!!!!!! m very down 2 earth person let me remain be 1.....;)

Replied 16 July 2011

hey nagesh praveen thanx for the awesome picture......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i like it......

Gargi Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hey  Abhishek  u'l surely pass out . Truly passing out each level of ca exams means somethin or the other to each of us . Here i am waiting for my IPCC results . May God bless u and ur love !

1 Like

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 16 July 2011

Hi frnds 

this is called a real senti forum

actually everyone came up wid their full life story but i have nothin to say

but only that i have never seen failure and this time RESULT is much more than pass or fail for me for my life and for my love!!!

Ajaib Singh (CA Ajaib Singh Sandhu) (194 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

Well Abhishek,

you have really turned a celeb here ..... believe it or not.....

I am saying this because you didn't thank my message.....well Ab thanks bhi maang ke lene padta hai.... now I dont need it....

Still all the best to you and everyone awaiting results...

Cheers,

1 Like

Replied 18 July 2011

ajaib bhai its not that cci here have put limit on the no. of thanks u can convey in a day.....kya karun yaar main toh roz pending replies ko thanx karta hun and i have just logged in and i am starting up with you.....bhai tumse kya dushmani meri....i am obliged to you for mah lifetime 4 ur wishes....plz dont think like tat......best of luck and take care

jaspreet kaur saini (student) (30 Points)
Replied 18 July 2011

thnx abhishek....... will try not to quit bcz i myself want to be a CA nd ds tym i had worked a lot for d xam n wd d god's help only.. so ds tym its 4 god nly nt 4 me......

thanx very mch...

n bst f luk to all final year students who's result r ought to b there nw..... n to cpt students too..

cheers 4 u all..

Replied 18 July 2011

thanks jaspreet...and do keep up this spirit alive....wish u best of luck  to you......god bless

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: