Easy Office
LCI Learning

Way to Join Forum???? My View ???

Page no : 7

(Guest)

Check out the previous pages coz he used my name....

Lets forget all this yarr....Things will not change just by discussing....We need to make efforts ourselves... I can see ppl posting repetitive things here on this site... Sometimes worthless topics as well....

We cannot help in this coz this is going to continue.....

What we can do individually is start posting professional stuff or some educative topics...

This completely depends on self realisation whoever has realised they do work on this.....

CA Trinath Galla (student) (3130 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Amit Ingale
" To mr trinath and others !
why you are asking to remove the scroing system.
The caclubindia.com had deviced it (scoring system) with some purpose , and becauese of some group of people why the system should be changed.
and those person must be made aware of what has been happning because of them to caclub.com.
u know unnecessorliy Email inbox gets folloded by the Email like thanks for sharing nice one etc .   pepple even dont read what has been written above.  kuch log aise bhi.
and kuch log toh will thank othird person on behalf of the other person for the solution given by the third person to other person.
"

Mr.Amit, u pls read and understand my replies in the correct perspective. i didn say to remove scoring system....as one among 3lac members why will i ask so?? as u people are saying that sum are here only for scores....y cant that be removed.i just wanted to will this satisfy them. and if u know pls let me know, why caclub has cum with this scoring system?

Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" Check out the previous pages coz he used my name....

Lets forget all this yarr....Things will not change just by discussing....We need to make efforts ourselves... I can see ppl posting repetitive things here on this site... Sometimes worthless topics as well....
What we can do individually is start posting professional stuff or some educative topics...
This completely depends on self realisation whoever has realised they do work on this.....
"

ya what u said is true....rather than discussing it would be better if we work on.

whay wasting time by trying to tell sumdng...the working of which is a very hard task.

let it go like that.....we will use this for what we need.

dats all

thanks to everyone..

(Guest)

This is for Mr. Amit....Luk if you take any step then you are required to face resistance... if you remember Newton's law of inertia....

We all here are only supporting you indeed but you are taking some ppl against you....

Good to see u as a follower of this site so are we.....

As far as comments are concerned if someone has posted something really interesting and worth educative then i think our thanks should be conveyed...

And yes if the same is without reading then again we cannot help....

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Poonam Thanvi
" Check out the previous pages coz he used my name....

"

Thats exactly what i wanted to say in my first few posts !!

thanks Poonam !!

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Hey Trinath, I think we should not stop the scoring system. That would put me in par with Ankur Garg, Prakash Somani, Dashrath Sir, Balasubramanya Sir, etc.

Thats injustice to them, not me or you.

Right now, the person who spams Caclubindia.com wants to break into the list of top 30 members. Thats his motive. I say we stop putting up this list, or put it where no one notices. Only if profile is visited, we know the ranking of that person - somethiing like that.

Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :G.K..
" Hey Trinath, I think we should not stop the scoring system. That would put me in par with Ankur Garg, Prakash Somani, Dashrath Sir, Balasubramanya Sir, etc.

Right now, the person who spams Caclubindia.com wants to break into the list of top 30 members. Thats his motive. I say we stop putting up this list, or put it where no one notices. Only if profile is visited, we know the ranking of that person - somethiing like that.

"

ya..this is what i wanted to know.

thank u Mr.G.K

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

check out this forum

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=58968

the person who has started forum is thanking himslef only.

it is just a example such case are in thousand there and many peoples aare doing such kind of stuffs

Replied 12 December 2009

" check out this forum
it is just a example such case are in thousand there and many peoples aare doing such kind of stuffs
"

Mr.Amit, everyone thinks  that sum are interested in scoring marks much.

but u shld not point out individually.u juz try to understand how much inconvenince it causes to the person whom u r refering watches this.

ya y r u bothered of them?

u juz take what u want from here.if u r not interested in jokes, and all u jz give ur opinion.dat is more than enough.

pls dont point our personally.....

Amit Ingale (Student CA Final) (1454 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :Trinath
"

"
check out this forum
"

Mr.Amit, everyone thinks  that sum are interested in scoring marks much.
but u shld not point out individually.u juz try to understand how much inconvenince it causes to the person whom u r refering watches this.
ya y r u bothered of them?
u juz take what u want from here.if u r not interested in jokes, and all u jz give ur opinion.dat is more than enough.

pls dont point our personally.....
"

u still not realisng that situation will get worst after few period of time.

let me explain u in details.

ii started the same discussion about five-six months back, that time, i was alone saying that,

and now see, others (even though now few) ahev realised that somthing is not good happening on calcub,    and if same continues situation may gets slip out of the hands.

tab kya karoge fir ??????

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 12 December 2009

We can,t say that all members are just putting any comments for just scoring, but we can say many of us are doin that............

Replied 12 December 2009

Originally posted by :G.K..
" Hey Trinath, I think we should not stop the scoring system. That would put me in par with Ankur Garg, Prakash Somani, Dashrath Sir, Balasubramanya Sir, etc.

"

ya..that difference i was talking about,,...........

that some of us thinks that who hav max marks ,those solutions are accepted...................

not all, but some one of us......THATS WHY ANY ONE WANNA TO SCORE.....

Replied 12 December 2009

Well, Now I Waiting for any Experts Comments..................

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 13 December 2009

it is a very good thread and i conclude these points :

1. do not post repeatative things

2. stop the -thanks, nice,  thanx for sharing bcoz we have a thumb up function for saying thanks

3. constraint on relative topics rather that following the humour section

even i confess that by seeing others i also started to say thanks and nice, superb bCoz i thought i should provide my gesture to the thread if i really liked it. but i will cautious from now on bcoz some one can also say for me that this person is posting these things just for sack of points

1 Like

Replied 14 December 2009

Originally posted by :Harish Suwalka
" it is a very good thread and i conclude these points :

1. do not post repeatative things

2. stop the -thanks, nice,  thanx for sharing bcoz we have a thumb up function for saying thanks

3. constraint on relative topics rather that following the humour section

even i confess that by seeing others i also started to say thanks and nice, superb bCoz i thought i should provide my gesture to the thread if i really liked it. but i will cautious from now on bcoz some one can also say for me that this person is posting these things just for sack of points

"

Thanks For Concluding All Points, Also I Want To Add One Opinion That

If We Join One Forum ,Then We Get Points, & Again If we Comment on Same Forum, Then We Again Get Points,

From My View This Should be Stopped,

& Only One Time Point Should be Given, so Repetative Comment Can be Controlled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: