Easy Office
Easy Office

Warning! be careful girls !! pervert users on this site. !!

Page no : 3

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Hey All

All our IP's are tracked by CCI so in any case you come across such members who PM's anything which is harmful to you, pls PM admin immediately.

Plz dont keep Quiet!! Act now!!.

Thanks!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanx Ankita for sharing and i really very appriciate ur courage

1 Like

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Jennifer, Amit, Aamir, Rajarshi. Thank u all so much for the concern and appreciation. Good to see that some people are ready to help & agree with the issue. Very grateful to all of you.

Chaitanya, I did not get what u r trying to say exactly..?

Replied 10 January 2013

Sweet Anjel . U r most welcome..

Replied 10 January 2013

It is very difficult to copy each and every PM and paste it in word file / PDF. It is consuming a lot of time..so I am just listing all the names with the link of their profiles. U people can find them out easily by this. Thanks..

Here is the list:

Lucky sharma: /profile.asp?member_id=962813#.UO7l2mesRv0

Abhinav:  /profile.asp?member_id=304265#.UO7mJGesRv0

Kartik Singhvi:  /profile.asp?member_id=781993#.UO7mSmesRv0

Sumit:  /profile.asp?member_id=536526#.UO7meWesRv0

Anil Kumar Agarwal:  /profile.asp?member_id=18350#.UO7mtGesRv0

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

admin should look seroiusly into this matter
1 Like

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Knowledge Will give you Power,But Charecter Respect.

RAJARSHI (CA-Finalist Entrepreneur )   (574 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Ankita... a small correction ...its Rajarshi,not Rajashri  :(    well u r welcome and i thank u too for liking my reply  :)

Replied 10 January 2013

Yes Rajarshi I made the correction..

YOGESH BOTHRA (Asst.(Finance & Taxation))   (35 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

dat was vry wise of u

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Well, sorry but I can't see anything indecent in any of those messages. 

1. What's wrong in asking if your profile pic is a real one?

(I do accept that it is not required. But still it's not an offence)

2. If someone says that you are cute, you should be actually happy that you have been complimented.

3. And asking questions like "how are you?" , "where are you from?" etc are also pretty much okay. 

Anyways they are just my views. Have fun. Enjoy your time.

Bye...........

2 Like

(Guest)

The people who sent you those messages wasted few minutes on it, and you wasted few minutes on it too, but you know you made all these people including me to waste few more minutes to read this useless post,

Remember one thing in life, If you throw stone in muddle it will surly splash at you !

So stop this, else you know you made your visibility known to people by this post and other post of yours, people will always say that you did this for propagating your name and make your self visible to others, or to receive thanks from users.

See don't take it personally, but you must have received lewd comments from unwanted people of the society in real life, did you always complain to police about it, I am sure you must have not done that, you must do that because that is more harmful then the people sending you PM's.

By this I don't mean to say people who sent you those PM's are right, but I mean, why don't you ignore it, because there is no way out of it.

You know you are a girl so you received those PM's, but me too was targeted by few people in this site, what to say about it, it happens in life. Move on, Barking dogs seldom bites.

Make it a point to always complain to Admin about those PM's and their profiles, they will take care of it, what if not sooner then later.

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

/forum/indecent-ad-on-club-please-look-at-this-234554.asp#.UO6_GmesRv0

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=234541&offset=2#.UO8KdN37aRs

Do One thing.. Paste this all Cheap Messages Shot Screen in Fourm Regulalrly by all the Girls who received this kind of Messages For Few days..

If Everybody can See this Messages and Comment then It will be autometically Stopped.. We People have fear of Public..

There is no Voluntry Control in these People..

Pls Guys.. Dont decrease Standarad It ll be harmful to  our self only.. Not Ankitaji or else Girl..

This is Corporate Platform and Here People have Proud to be Member of this Club..

Do One thing.. Paste this all Cheap Messages Shot Screen in Forum Regulalrly by all the Girls who received this kind of Messages For Few days..

If Everybody can See this Messages and Comment then It will be autometically Stopped.. We People have fear of Public disclosure..

There is no Voluntry Control in these People..

Pls Guys.. Dont decrease Standarad It ll be harmful to  our self only.. Not Ankitaji or else Girl..

This is Corporate Platform and Here People have Proud to be Member of this Club..

2 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33516 Points)
Replied 11 January 2013

yep agree with @ Bhargav Ji!!

(Guest)

I expected something really obscene seeing such hue and cry...

its just 'wolf wolf', girls and women lose credibility if they make a mountain out of nothing. get real.

why the ''warning''? the girls/ladies on this site are meek weak or what? Ladies, ignor pettiness in other people, here there is nothing that mars your safety unless you want to proceed on unnecessary PMs. You are wise enough to handle it properly.

PS:  ankita, Please post a 'professionally' attired picture of yours instead of this jigi-jigi unprofessional sari. on professional site professional attire.. whay say you?

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: