Easy Office
LCI Learning

Vidhyashankar's Book shelf

Page no : 3

KAMAL SETHI (MBA (Finance)) (226 Points)
Replied 06 July 2009

Originally posted by :vsvsvsv
" Even Kamal who first sort of "fought" with me in the forum is now my good friend and we exchange now and then PMs.This is professionalism,healthy professionalism, which you budding CAs must cultivate.
See, in all this confusion, I have not been able to post few more books and small blurbs for which this thread had been started in the first place.
Those who supported me, I thank them from the bottom of my heart.Those who supported Arpita too, I thank because it made me give this clarification which will help other students to have some insights how to tackle jealousy.
"

Hi Vidhya, I was just suspicious of your credentials to begin with. But now I admire you for your great knowledge and skills. With your detailed and well explained replies to my doubts, you have won my praise and admiration. The kind of books you have read shows your great character.  I now look forward to your contributions to this site. And thanks a lot to mention me in your good friend's list. 

raman (pp) (234 Points)
Replied 06 July 2009

oye lalu why are u using  VIDYASHANKERs NAME DO U EVEN THINK A  CA  STUDENT  HAVE THAT  MUCH  OF  TIME  4 READING THAT RUBBISH  BOOKS       .................................................................... KHA  SE  COPY   PASTE   MAAR   RAHA   HAI 

2 Like

Rajesh Bajaj (433 Points)
Replied 09 July 2009

Mr Raman

V S is Cut and Past  for Whom

Only for us

and give us valuable information

But  You  only Cut  him nothing else

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

THANKS

ShreeVidya (student) (141 Points)
Replied 24 February 2010

really a nice place to find a list of books, with it reviews. Thank you.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 23 May 2010

cheap girl !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro