EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Very urgent....request to all female members!!!

Page no : 3

AMS ( CA FINAL) (62 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I feel that many of the members have crossed the limits and they themselves get harass... I would like to say that this platform is for professionals and the things to be discussed are on professional matters relating to CA Course....Not general social networking.....but people use it as disscusing absurd issues....I think we should more focus on our profession rather than thinking about what others are doing and developing bond out here...For that we have orkut...

1 Like

priyanka bathwal (student) (160 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

Yes Boss

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

Originally posted by : AMS

I feel that many of the members have crossed the limits and they themselves get harass... I would like to say that this platform is for professionals and the things to be discussed are on professional matters relating to CA Course....Not general social networking.....but people use it as disscusing absurd issues....I think we should more focus on our profession rather than thinking about what others are doing and developing bond out here...For that we have orkut...

Fully Agree with you !!!

AMS ( CA FINAL) (62 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Today again I opened the students section out here and found that someone has written "Quote for the day" in forum message.... Some how I could not connect how this forum message was connected to CA Course....I think any other important question of member could be displayed out there....

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

Great job done ANKUR SIR...

RITU BAJAJ (COMPANY SECRETARY) (158 Points)
Replied 29 June 2010

Thums Up for Ankur Sir for bringing such a vital issue in facade of all.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 12 July 2010

Please don’t miss it

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/atm-thefts-92345.asp

Santhosh Thaikkadan (CS Professional Programme Student)   (876 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

thankyou sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: