EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Very urgent....request to all female members!!!

Page no : 2

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : Admin

I appreciate Ankur for bringing this issue up

I would request all the members to use the privacy setting to control who can contact you via pm or scrap /privacy_settings.asp. You can enable only friends can get in touch with you.

If any person in your friend list is disturbing you , use manage friends /my_friends.asp to delete him from your friends list.

And lastly report us before deleteing the content if any such member is found undertaking such activity.

Regards
ADmin

wow friends ! ADmin is taking great care for our feminine knowledge partners at caclubindia..

Then why to worry, show the gate to the abusive persons ..

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : Admin

I appreciate Ankur for bringing
this issue up

I would request all the members
to use the privacy setting to control who can contact you via pm or scrap /privacy_settings.asp.
You can enable only friends can get in touch with you.

If any person in your friend
list is disturbing you , use manage friends /my_friends.asp
to delete him from your friends list.

And lastly report us before
deleteing the content if any such member is found undertaking such activity.

Regards
ADmin

Thanks very much for the kind guidance…Really appreciate it.

Best Regards

Jyoti Malik (ACCOUNTANT) (2644 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Thanks Ankur Sir,

A request to all members please maintain professionalism.

This is place where we all come together to share knowledge.

1 Like

SOWMYA SARAG (s) (116 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Welcoming Ankur sir's Effort! My friend and myself both had our profile in caclubindia with our own name! but later circumstances here made us change the name to some alphabets.. CHat and PM is to increase the network and share knowledge and for nthg else!!  Now finally, our profile is in our own name but we have stooped accepting Friend request from anyone!

Thank u Admin for ur sincere efforts!!

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8019 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Thanks Mr. Aknur for sharing this. This is the exactly one of the reason why although being a member for more than 2 years I was not active on this site. But about 6 months back, when i found that it is imparting and sharing professioanl knowledge , i became active on this.

Initially i thought of this site like all other sites of goissippping and social sites only, but people like you are the back bone of this site. I really appreciate your step to share this with all of us, so that he intergrity and purpose of this site can be maintained.

As already said, by many experts, I just want to say to all the members, just do and follow that thing which you think is right. Don't get pressurise by anybody and feel free to share your problems regarding any member or anything wrong with Admin or with the reputed and senior members of CCI.

Do keep on going with CCI...........

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Thanks Ankur ji for sharing such vital information.

Thanks to Admin for taking care of all odds.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I can suggest the best method. U can contact the cyber cell in your respected city. They will catch those "manchale" boys and teach them a lesson. Go for it, sisters.

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : Jyoti Malik

Thanks Ankur Sir,

A request to all members please maintain professionalism.

This is place where we all come together to share knowledge.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I really appreciate the issue raised by a member with the help of Mr. Ankur Garg. I too had received some pm's from few new members of CCI few months back. However, I did not react to those messages. But its good to raise the point so that such type of practices could be fully eliminated.

As we all know, the number of members on this site is increasing like anything, but I personally feel that the active members are not even 10 % of the total number of members. In this regard, I would like to suggest some security measures which may be considered by ADMIN for safety and security of its members :

1) At the time of registering a new person as a member, few things should be made compulsory like many other websites, to verify the genuineness of the new entrant, information could be verified by sending some code to mobile number, which in turn could be verified by matching the same on website. This is because, ADMIN would be able to trace the person with the help of that mobile number in future, in case of any suspicion.

2) One another thing that ADMIN can consider is to review the status of its members from time to time. Some standards or criteria can be fixed, if that triggers the account should be automatically deleted from the site. viz; all those members who have not logged in since 6 or 12 months (As ADMIN think proper) should be sent reminder and after giving few days time, the account can be deleted. I know, it is not a good suggestion from the website point of view. But I personally feel, ultimately we are here to create and maintain professionalism and quality and not quantity.

3) CCI ADMIN should keep all those accounts under its scanner, against whom any complaint has been filed by any of its member.

4) All the members should also coperate and should not hide the identity of the person who is behaving bad rather they should reveal his/her identiy before all, so that other members can also come to know, who has been disturbing and creating hurdles in maintaining professionalism and all can stay away from such member.

NOTE : This is my personal opnion and view, which CA CLUB INDIA ADMIN and its members may or may not consider at their own discretion.

Regards,

R.D Khan

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks for sharing- - - - - -  -- - - --  -

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44679 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

YES SAMETHING HAPPEND TO  MY FRIENDS WHO GAVE THERE NUMBERS AND GOT CALL FROM THT GUY AND SPOKE IN VALUGAR LANGUAGES..THANKS FOR ANKUR SIR FOR LIFTING THIS ISSUE.

WILL SUGGEST NOT TO GIVE MAIL ID OR NUMBERS AND FIRST IMPORTANT THING NOT TO PUT UR PIC ALSO....THAT MAKES MORE TROUBLE...

IT IS A  PROFESSIONAL SITE AND HOPE IT CONTINUE SAME WAY, FROM ONE PERSON ITS SHOULD NOT AFFECT OTHERS OR DOUBT OTHER MEMBERS...

REGARDS

BALU

CA Mahaveer Jain (CA) (75 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

its true...

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : R.D Khan
I really appreciate the issue raised by a member with the help of Mr. Ankur Garg. I too had received some pm's from few new members of CCI few months back. However, I did not react to those messages. But its good to raise the point so that such type of practices could be fully eliminated.

As we all know, the number of members on this site is increasing like anything, but I personally feel that the active members are not even 10 % of the total number of members. In this regard, I would like to suggest some security measures which may be considered by ADMIN for safety and security of its members :

1) At the time of registering a new person as a member, few things should be made compulsory like many other websites, to verify the genuineness of the new entrant, information could be verified by sending some code to mobile number, which in turn could be verified by matching the same on website. This is because, ADMIN would be able to trace the person with the help of that mobile number in future, in case of any suspicion.

2) One another thing that ADMIN can consider is to review the status of its members from time to time. Some standards or criteria can be fixed, if that triggers the account should be automatically deleted from the site. viz; all those members who have not logged in since 6 or 12 months (As ADMIN think proper) should be sent reminder and after giving few days time, the account can be deleted. I know, it is not a good suggestion from the website point of view. But I personally feel, ultimately we are here to create and maintain professionalism and quality and not quantity.

3) CCI ADMIN should keep all those accounts under its scanner, against whom any complaint has been filed by any of its member.

4) All the members should also coperate and should not hide the identity of the person who is behaving bad rather they should reveal his/her identiy before all, so that other members can also come to know, who has been disturbing and creating hurdles in maintaining professionalism and all can stay away from such member.

NOTE : This is my personal opnion and view, which CA CLUB INDIA ADMIN and its members may or may not consider at their own discretion.

Regards,

R.D Khan

i also agree with you sir...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

I would like to place on record my sincere thanks for noticing the importance of this post and sharing your valuable comments !!!

Also thanks to ADmin for valuable interaction and hope for appropriate action !!!

Thanks

CA CS Lokesh Singhal (Company Secretary and Deputy Manager Finance)   (251 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

hi guys be professional and keep the information confidencial..

share the personal inforation after the full confidence on the other site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: