Valuable advise needed - urgent

Mr. deb (student) (76 Points)

30 June 2013  

Dear Members

I need some valueable suggestion/advises from you all, Pls comment to guide me

I have completed computer engineering 2 year back and have joined to work in a telecom/IT company. but friends, am still confuse in career to give it a beteer start and its income growth for future days. then I heard about CA/CWA/CS with LLB which itself a glorius professional course and its all-time market demad on pride with its lots scope of oppotunities like in job and in practice make me crazy to purse this. Ok i understood it's tough course in regards to study and during of 4 yrs of time; but i am ready to take this challenge to see myself with this prefix logo CA.

Some of my engineering friends laugh at me on seeing this decision and some of relative advised, not to take this type of unsecured career decision. I have no financial burden towards my family and i want to make my family to feel pround after some years of my continous hardwork.

Kindly advise me,whether i should move ahead to fulfill my dreams to become a CA or is it my worng decision to choose a different career? Is CA a all time prestigious career ? Has it a better oppotunity in market to earn more handsome package in service and practice? Kindly advise pls. pls .. need your advise as well inspiration to choose right path..

thanks

Debashis