Easy Office
LCI Learning

Transfer Request Accepted by the Institute

Page no : 3

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

many congratulations dear

it's amaging and very surprising also

Lesha (Article) (34 Points)
Replied 25 April 2010

Thank you guys...

And I would like to tell those who think dat I am just fooling around then I am sorry.. I have no personal gain or loss in doing so.. i just wanted to share with you guys , if u dnt agree then I cant do anything......

For those who wanted to know what procedure I followed for taking transfer...

1. I wrote a letter to the institute saying that my whole family is in some other city and I am here since long and they want me to come back and stay with them...and my employer signed the same saying " I have no objection if the reason is acceptable by the institute....

2. Then just wait till Institute revert back to ur request and approves the same....

3. Plz Note... Do not leave your office untill u get confirmation from ICAI that  ur transfer has been accepted..( I did this mistake and coz of that i got extention of 4 months... but thats the different story)

All the best..

But I am not sure whether they are accepting fresh transfer request.... coz it is not officially declared.. May be they r accepting the rejected transfers... I hv no idea about what ICAI has decided and on what basis they are doing this.... 

1 Like

Niharika (Article) (54 Points)
Replied 27 April 2010

woopieee....

Sandeep Mishra (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

Wah.... Our story is same . IT happend to me also. I have taken transfer recently (April 2010) and joined new CA for remaining period of articleship. One good shock from institute but it didnt damaged anything or anyone. Thanks institute aise shock diya karo...

Sandeep Mishra (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

Guys....Lesha is just telling the fact... I have taken transfer last month .... If anybody wants , I can tell them procedure followed by me...
2 Like

Dhiren Chheda (Service) (62 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

Dear Sandeep,

Please explain the procedure followed by you for trnasfer of articleship. 

My mail ID is dhiren230384 @ gmail.com

1 Like

Amit Paul (article) (47 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

Hiiiiii Sandeep Pls Explain yar

my id amit98911 @ gmail.com

Karthikeyan (CA Student) (43 Points)
Replied 04 May 2010

Hi guys can any one confirm me that

for taking transfer in the context of industrial training

whether i have to submit form 120 to institute and wait for their approval

otherwise i shall directly submit form 109

because there will not be enough time for me to complete my transfer procedures if i shall file form 120

i am worried that whether will all the procedures will complete in a month time to join industrial training

i got placement with the company, now i didnt what to do for transfer

pls any one guide me in this regards.....

HARIHARAN (CA Final) (36 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

Originally posted by : Sandeep Mishra
Guys....Lesha is just telling the fact...
I have taken transfer last month ....
If anybody wants , I can tell them procedure followed by me...

Hi  Sandeep Mishra 

Please explain imy mail ID kmohanraj1972 @ gmail.com

vikash rathi (Chartered Accountant) (787 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

congrats yaar what reason did u give..

Lesha ( CA & CS Final Student) (26 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

All CA's are same.... :( .... My Employer  refused to sign on the transfer form even though institute accepted the transfer.... Sheer  politics..... i went to the institute to ask what shud i do in this case.. Institute said we are sorry we cannot do anything about it.. you can complain against your employer but no guarantee that ICAI will consider your case..... SAD ....I m fed up with this.... :(( :(( :((... 

Shilpa Gupta (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

PLzzzzzzzzzz let me know what all documents you have submitted.??????

Shilpa Gupta (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

PLzzzzzzzzzz let me know what all documents you have submitted.??????

CA Sunny Girdhar (Looking for Job) (121 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

Hey Friends,

I am graduate(B.Com(H)) from SRCC and i am doing articleship form a msdiocre firm. I am not getting good exposure in this firm. So i want to take transfer to Big 4's. Is this reason sufficient for taking transfer????? Please help?????

Sunny

(Guest)

congrats.please mention the reason or please upload d institutes letter and ur request letter.it will be of much help.or send me at abhi.4890 @ gmail.com.i will be very thankfull to u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: