transfer problem

(Guest)

Hi,

One of my colleague is facing a serious problem with my boss.I just want to help him out.

My boss has told him to discontinue from his articleship as transfer is not allowed by inst.He is a PCC student & His attempt falls in Nov-2010.If he discontinues from the articleship, then he has to fill up the form of discontinuation(as informed by that colleague...not sure of it) & as per my knowledge, he cant restart his articleship prior to 3 months of his discontinuation.(I m assuming it bcz new transfer rule clause says that on medical ground one can take transfer if the medical problem for at least 3 months.If any one has an idea abt what should b the minimum period of discontinuatio, then pls share it.). The another option available is secondment of articleship. But here also the regn of my colleague would be under the current principal.So, this option wud not be accepted by my principal.But this is the question of his career.He is really depressed & has already try to settle the differences with the boss but the principal doesnt listen to any of his pleadings..

PLs anyone can suggest any solution to the problem.

Thanks in advance.