Easy Office
Easy Office

Transfer of Articleship

Page no : 2

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

Originally posted by :Asha jagtap
" ya lets hope for best!!!!!
u will not understand coz u r not suffering
let me tell u one thing he is threatning me coz he has to spoil my carier. he has once did it too!!!
"

First of all, try to understand his importance on ur career...

He's the only one who will sign on ur articleship completion form.. So, u can't disappoint or neglect him in that easy way.. In short, the only GODFATHER of urs....

I understand, the way u said, he must be giving u lot of work, not allowing u leaves for tutions or holidays, kabhi bhi free ho to maathe par chadke baithte honge..... bla bla bla...........

So.. IF U R IN FINALS, just bear him for the remaining period, or else can take transfer on the basis of MISCONDUCT (ICAI permits that) of ur boss, and trust me, even he can't deny ur transfer... Coz, he will never change his attitude towards u, so better to change urself a little bit....

(Guest)

i can truly understand u... evn i m going thru the same problem in my office.. in fact i have stop going to office,..

Abhishek pareek (CFO & Compliance Officer (Listed Co.))   (98 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

guys myself too was going through the same situation a year ago at pcc level n was trying for transfer as early as possible bcoz of harrasment i was going throug for one year, but at that time, what was important for me was not to collide with boss but to enter the final level.since there was no way out for me, i went through it n as soon as cleared pcc, the attitude of boss changed tremendously, n now is the time that he is behaving carefully n in a good manner, which was not at all at earlier stage. so, it's better for u that instead of wasting time for getting a solution of it wouldn't solve the prob. but u just go through ur studies thoroughly ignoring this , n EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

neha. (CA in service) (43 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

i had taken transfer w.e.f 1 oct on tha basis of shifting of my father's business to another city.now sum body saying me that this rule is for salaried persons only u will not get transfer.

whether institute wil consider my problem????? plzzzzzzz help me

Mohini Jagtap (Article Student) (56 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

thanks buddies....

but i m trying for trf......

coz mw i cant take tis SARFIRA BOSS anymore...

Abhishek pareek (CFO & Compliance Officer (Listed Co.))   (98 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

yes NEHA you can surely get transfer on the ground of shifting of place of your father's business n there is no rule that only salary employed can get transfer on this ground.but the only thing you need is to just to get any one proof of this basis of transfer n don't need to worry.

mayur jain (Industrial Trainee) (35 Points)
Replied 01 December 2009

hey guys plz help me.

m doin an industrial training in a bank..now my employer is looking out for another job.Then wat will be my position as industrial trainee?Can i get transfer?

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 01 December 2009

Yes, You can.... ICAI does consider such genuine cases....

syeda shabana sultana (Article student) (64 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

Can anyone plz let me know the formalities required to take termination on medical grounds.

I also wanted to know is that anyone who has already taken terminaiton on medical grounds becoz wanted to know the time which the institute will take and on what grounds it  will accept.I have a genuine reason and really suffering.ITS URGENT.

machender (student) (190 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

hi guys, it is very interesting debate,

i too have the similar problem presently i am working in Hyderabad and i wanted to transfer to Chennai.

as my working parent is working in state government they will not be transfered there what shoul i do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: