EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Think about the ignorance of CA and Followers

Page no : 2

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 24 October 2007

Even In Our time We can Join only after graduations,But that does not means that I should not welcome nice steps,If you Aware In our time If We want to listen Radio,We paid 50 Rs .Licenese fees in Post Office,Now changes R there,and We welcome It.

Replied 24 October 2007

Whether Graduate Be exempted for CPT is separate debatable issues.

Replied 24 October 2007

Qarni,Feeling anyone can Understand,but the decision makers R not foolished one they may reconsider Your request but not in other ways round,Your presentation must be in logical manners and submissions must be impressive ways to justify your demand before decision making committee,this is not an Individual decisions.

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 24 October 2007

I completely agree that Graduate in commerce Be exempted for CPT.

pathan (student) (94 Points)
Replied 25 October 2007

Old scheme is The best and they should continue that scheme i.e pe-1,2 &final but they should reduce the articles time for them and permit them to join articles as before , means as soon as they enter pe-2. then the duration will be reduced and standard will be high. This is suggesstion and reccomendation.

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 25 October 2007

The thread name in its is wrong. ignorance of CA? We did not came out with CPT!

sudipto sen (CA IPCC STUDENT) (160 Points)
Replied 26 October 2007

HI GUYS I JUST WANT TO TELL TWO THINGS,I.E IN EARLIER METHOD CA COURSE WAS CRITISISED ON THE GROUND OF OPEN DOOR POLICY TO GRADUATES.EVEN IN OUR CA CLUB SOME GUY TOLD THAT "CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ARE BRILLIANT,BUT CA ASPIRANTS ARE BELOW AVERAGE'.NOW ICAI DECIDED TO MAINTAIN A MINIMUM STANDARD AT ENTRY LEVEL.IN CONTEXT OF GRADUATES MANY UNIVERSITY HAVE THEIR OWN STANDARD.IN CPT ICAI FOLLOWING A COMMON STANDARD FOR ALL.IN OLD METHOD B.COM WITH50% WERE ALLOWED TO PERSUE PE2.NOW YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT HOW CAN EVALUATE 50% IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITYWITH 50% IN DELLHI UNIVERSITY AND WITH50% WITH IGNOU?AS THEY MAINTAIN SEPARATE ACADEMIC & QUESTION STANDARD.SO DONT YOU GUYS THINK THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM OF UNIFORMITY IN OLD SCHEME.NOW FRO 10+2 TO MCOM ALL HAS TO CLEAR CPT A COMMON EXAM AND IN THIS PROCESS I THINK THE PASS% WILL ALSO INCREASE IN NEAR FUTURE.IN CONTEXT OF COMPARISON BETWEEN 10+2WITH MCOM/BCOM I THINK IT IS CLEAR THAT 10+2 STUDENTS CAN CLEAR CPT WITH MORE EFFORT THAN A BCOM/MCOM.IF THERE IS STILL A FELLINGS OF SUPERIORITY AMONG BCOM/MCOMS THEN WELL YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HAVE AN EDGE IN PCC THAN 10+2STUDENTS.

(Guest)
Because of stress on 10+2 students and immaturity they thought of passing in some other way.and it gave the reputation and goodwill of paper leak. all guys tell me that,before this is it happenned . This is the important aspect for paper leaking.

pathan (student) (94 Points)
Replied 26 October 2007

ur r right khan . please discuss on this topic more seriously and i invite every one to disuss on this.

(Guest)
I niece has appeared for CPT exam in Nov. 2007 & Feb, 2008. but she failed both the time. she scored 60 & 54 marks respectively. She is doing S.Y.B.Com Externally. She is appeared this exam from Zavare Classes, Pune where she were getting more than 80% then how she can failed in this exam. Where she went wrong. Kindly clarify. Or tell me the way out to get through this exam. My cell no. is 98705 92595

CA. Kirti S. Ganatra (Service) (1461 Points)
Replied 26 February 2008

Do you think that experiance can be more than young aspiration. If a 10+ student will have good thinking he can do C.A. I dont agree with your view. C.A. is not a joke if a student will have capability he should give an chance to do C.A.

Rajiev Murarka (business) (179 Points)
Replied 28 February 2008

ITS GOOD BCOZ YOUNG'S CAN CLEAR IT AT A VERY LITTLE AGE..WHICH IS VERY HELPFUL FOR THERE BRIGHT FUTURE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: