Thanks to the one who gave me life

 

So many questions how do I tackle?

You are the one to make miracles happen.

Don't know where my destiny would take, 

I know you are the best choice to make!!! 

 

You are the one who gives me courage. 

You always guide me and help with my voyage,

Giving me a hand and always being there. 

I am glad I have you around me everywhere!!! 

 

Give me strength to always believe in you,

To know the meaning of life and its value.

Give me real eyes to visualize 

And spread happiness like butterflies!!! 

 

Thanks for giving me this human life.

I will make use of this very right.

May every one leave me, I don't care.

I want your side to be always there!!!

 

Don't have words to say!!! 

Just have a true heart to pray.

Let me be yours forever 

Then I won't crave for anything else ever!!! 

 

Replies (4)
Nice one, do your duties, leave the rest to him, he knows what is best to us.. thanks aryan..

very nice poem...

Originally posted by : Shridhi Jain

very nice poem...

Thanks again!!

Great one once again Aryan.....Leave everything to GOD....he will take care and grant us whatever we need. HAVE FAITH IN HIM

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details