Easy Office
Easy Office

tension.....plz help!!!!

Page no : 2

(Guest)

give ur best effort n u will sucseed

shruti ahuja ( student) (22 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

i cleared ipcc group-1 in may 2010 in 1st attempt...nw preparing 4 2nd group n finding problem in audit.....i doin audit from surbhi bansal....is dat book enuf or i muss refer another book also?????? plzz suggest

Manu.bujji (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Hello friend you definitely get reach your goal. No need to worry at all. Why because so many students didn’t concentrate how to get good marks in exams, some body neglected and west of their time. So you didn’t that type .So will be get good mark in your exams.

Don’t be tension. All winners not intelligent in their beginning time, they are taking a goal or commitment will be change their knowledge. Passion is changing any ting and improved their knowledge .their passion, hard work and time sense will be get a great position.

You also get reach your goal sure... Do maintain your time sense with planed, guess you’re imprudent or check your knowledge every day or every time.

Leave your tensions, don’t worry be confident absolutely you will be reach your goal…….

>>>>>>>>> ALL THE   BEST >>>>>>>>>

CMA Nanjunda (Cost Accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Preparation is another side........

reading and understanding the question and delivering the correct answer in the available time is most important (i.e. 3 hours).

In 3 hours crucial time you should be confident and cool.

1 Like

Siddharth (Student) (95 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

is 28 days good for people who are giving group 1 too...please help??i am tensed

jayesh (Pursuing Final CA) (98 Points)
Replied 13 October 2010

Dear Radhika, I m giving some suggestions to u , i Hope u will have no problem for this.

"Manage your time schedule, there is no hard and fast rule to study for late hours.

1) First go with costing and FM , and go for imp and easy topics which can be done in short time.Do theory of both subjects nicely as it covers approx 38 marks of whole paper.

2) Secondly  u must do Income tax wholly in  max 10 days. U can give your more time(i.e more hours in a day) to this subject , it is scoring

3) After doing this much I know that u will not get time or may be u get . So I prefer u to revise as much u have done if u get less than 10 days before ur exam.

4) If u get more time after costing FM and tax , then only u should go for IT SM  and if u go for it, then please do this chapters in IT nicely - Flowchart, Networks,Introduction to computers(including software and input/output devices) and in SM - Chp nos. 1, 3, 5, 6, 7(these nos. are from module list wise)"

Since I m in the same position as u and I got leave from 1st october from my articleship and as such I m trying My best to do the group 2 in above manner.

I hope you would also try ur best to do this group. Above is only a suggestion, if u like it , then only prefer, ok......

Best of Luck,

From Jayesh Raka

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 15 October 2010

radhikaji..correct 30 days left..it will b lavish time to write the2nd group alone..go just go ahead..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: