Easy Office
Easy Office

Technique to prepare Section in Company Law

Page no : 3

(Guest)

" Nobody teach me how to observe the exam paper pattern and how to prepare exam strategy"

these line shows your attitude .........

and however whatever your suggestion but i want to ask you that these type of study will not help me only for that particular subject and if i will prepare all subject as you said "take my suggestions in totality" then i would not be able to complete my all subjects and moreover we have the articleship and coaching pressure also which we have to bear.

in all these situations we only try to pass the exam after....

and in your article you said that the section will be prepare for the lifetime this is also wrong nobody can remember so many sections for life time.....

and you are a CS you should have to know that if we read in the bare act what is the length of each sections.

if we will try to read one section from bare and after that from our coaching book and after that from our study notes.......

it will take too much time i think by this method i will complete my only law about in 11 to 12 months..

and we have the total time of 18 months to cover all the subjects.i.e..   8 subjects... ........

if i will prepare all the subjects then what will happen , you can think beacuse you are smart enough...............

so what did you sayy.yyyyyyyyy

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 08 May 2010

Sorry Arvind Ji…A completely surrender from my side!!!

I wish you all the Good Luck.

(Guest)

i already know that you shall not have any answer of my question....................

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 08 May 2010

Arvind i too surrender against ur arguements.... lolz....

BTW, level have u reached in CA or CS???....

1 Like

(Guest)

/forum/what-ankur-garg-says--81970.asp

YE NAAREBAZI BAND KARO ARVIND JI...

1 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

i have got experienced Ankur sir and agre with you.

i just wrote  point to point answers and got 81 marks.

There is no relation between pages and marks.

just give tour best answer based on your knowledge of what is required in question.

even half page will get it done.

2 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8311 Points)
Replied 10 May 2010

Apply your knowledge of the particular act with the problem given in a particular case.

Dont mug the sections and provisions but keep your mind open for practical circumstances.

As it has been reasonably the tendency of the institute to ask more practical questions than theoritical.

So all the best to the students of IPCC and PCC.

2 Like

Replied 11 May 2010

Wah Wah Kalpesh Ji kya baat kahi hai...Totally agree with you and congrats for 81 Marks.

You know this is a very important point--- We should first study the law or section and then apply the same on practical problem.

In other words we can use the practical problems as an example to understand the application of particular section or theory.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best Regards 

Replied 11 May 2010

No need to say thanks.

CA itself is a profession as a service to the society.

I am just giving the same for the betterment of the upcoming students so that they might not commit such mistakes as i did in previous attempts.

1 Like

Replied 11 May 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan

No need to say thanks.

CA itself is a profession as a service to the society.

I am just giving the same for the betterment of the upcoming students so that they might not commit such mistakes as i did in previous attempts.

Great Thought Ji.

In that case make a separate post and share your experience with everyone. Am sure it will be a valuable one...

1 Like

Replied 11 May 2010

Thank you Ankur Sir for such  appreciation

Replied 11 May 2010

Thank you Ankur Sir for such  appreciation

Replied 10 June 2010

I have uploaded the suggestions for the students for download purpose.

Kindly follow the below link.

1.For IPCC and PCC - Cost FM

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-cost-amp-fm-86545.asp

2. For IPCC and PCC - Law, Ethics and Communication

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/important-suggestions-for-pcc-and-ipcc-students-for-law-eth-86515.asp

GANESH KALUJI NARAYANKAR (student) (35 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

SIR

THANKS FOR GRACEFUL INFORMATION

BUT

Pls can u told me any where onlin can i download BAR ACT With Latest Amendments

IF yes give me such a source.

Otherwise

If  u Already Has then pllllllllsssssssss mail on

ganesh_narayankar @ yahoo.co.in

Thank you once

Pooja Sharma (Job) (22 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Ankur Bhaiya,

I am studying for IPCC and CWA inter. Have my exams in November and December. I am really upset due to one paper and that is Law. I am not able to understand from where should I prepare for practical problems. Can you suggest me something for practical problems in Law.?

I have read your post and started referring to the bare acts. Bt pls help me with practical questions. I am a bit weak at it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: