Easy Office
LCI Learning

Technique to prepare Section in Company Law

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

I can easily guess the name of book containing outdated provisions but koi faayda nahi. Bare Act is the best thing to read from. But many students are not aware what bare act actually is?

I have the privilege to study from Rammiya during my CS Final days at NIRC, Prasad Nagar, ICSI chapter. Anyways thanks for the comment. TC

Whizkid (student) (640 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

but sir...bare act contains lotsa irrelvant info...u askin to prepare notes from bare act or....??

Prateek (B.Com(H) PGDBA CA Final)   (436 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

i am in complete mess , i have studied law from munish bhandari myself....i m not able ro revise....its 7:25 now ....not able to revise even 50% of the course

Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : Divya

but sir...bare act contains lotsa irrelvant info...u askin to prepare notes from bare act or....??

No Divya please don't get confused. Notes making from Bare Act is not possible. Bare Act contain the exact section provision. In fact if you first read the section from Bare Act then you have the exact idea regarding what section is all about without reading any irrelevant stuff.

If any section is irrelevant then don't read it from bare act. Bare Act contain all the sections of an Act whether useful or not. You may take the help of bare act to prepare only exam oriented sections.

Hope everything is clear now.

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

I just want to suggest a simple thing there is no need to

1. remember each and every section as it's impossible for a ordinary person. so, just remember important sections because writing wrong sections with a right answer may lead to a different interpretation all together.

2.  if u r not getting the name of any case law write 'as it is decieded in the famous case' and carry on then ( PLS SUGGEST IS IT"S RIGHT OR WRONG SIR)   

S.Vinothbabu (CS Student) (69 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Always Senior Rocks..........

Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : simranjeet singh

I just want to suggest a simple thing there is no need to

1. remember each and every section as it's impossible for a ordinary person. so, just remember important sections because writing wrong sections with a right answer may lead to a different interpretation all together.

2.  if u r not getting the name of any case law write 'as it is decieded in the famous case' and carry on then ( PLS SUGGEST IS IT"S RIGHT OR WRONG SIR)   

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU JEET.

1 Like

Anubhav Jain (busy) (734 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

can any one give line wise sections of CA final COrporate   law.......

Meera (student) (103 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : Prateek

i am in complete mess , i have studied law from munish bhandari myself....i m not able ro revise....its 7:25 now ....not able to revise even 50% of the course

plz dont loose your confidence brother !!!

becoz..

loosing confidence = depression

depression =  wasting a lot of time to get motivated again

wasting time = bad performance

bad performance = ...................................

so its my sincere suggestion that stop revising and start reading with peaceful mind..... if u have done sincere studies before then u will surely gonna remind maximum portion relevant in exam while writing answers.......   

my suggestion to u are based on my own experience... may be applicable for u or not depends....

so now cheer up !!
gud luck !!!!

1 Like

Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : ANUBHAV JAIN

can any one give line wise sections of CA final COrporate   law.......

Dear Anubhav,

Please find attached herewith the list containing CA Final Sections.

Attached File : 15 list of ca final law sections.pdf downloaded: 246 times
2 Like

Meera (student) (103 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

@ ankur bhaiya and prakash bhaiya ...................

i will try to follow  your suggestions .....

thanks !!!!

Replied 07 May 2010

Originally posted by : Meera

Originally posted by : Prateek

Just Relax. Give half an hour to yourself to relax. Don't think about paper. Have a relaxed chat with your family. After giving some relaxation then just give a quick reading to books.

Stay away from negative thoughts. All the Best

1 Like

Anubhav Jain (busy) (734 Points)
Replied 07 May 2010

thank u sir ji ................

(Guest)

ankur i think you are wrong because by this we will become perfect only in law subject and we will not be able to give time to other subject also

Replied 08 May 2010

Dear Arvind Ji,

I think you have misunderstood the idea. Well I’ll try to convince you.

An improvement is improvement whether in law or accounts or tax. For me it’s all about confidence and attitude. If you perform well or work with a strategy for a specific paper then you will 100% develop an attitude towards your study which in turn help or inspire you to do well in other papers.

I would request you to judge my suggestion in totality. Of course this thread was for corporate law but we can easily prepare this kind of suggestions for ourselves for other subject if we could develop an attitude towards our study. Nobody teach me how to observe the exam paper pattern and how to prepare exam strategy. It was my positive attitude towards professional examinations which is very easy for everyone to develop.

We should stop mugging our course all the time and come out of nest and observe the positive things around especially in CA or CS exams.

Observe the scanner, exam pattern and in exam we need to know “kya pehla attempt karna hai or kya last main attempt karna hai.” Further time management is in your hands and we can use the technique meant for one paper in other papers also with some modifications.

Sincerely hope that you’d agree with me this time.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: