Easy Office
LCI Learning

TDS RRR No Not applicable

Page no : 2

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86308 Points)
Replied 15 August 2022

Just check whether return filed or not through traces.

Eswar Reddy S (CFO- at NHTF) (58263 Points)
Replied 15 August 2022

Return will not be filed through traces . Seperate website is there for it
5 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

But status can be checked from traces.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar (52 Points)
Replied 15 August 2022

In my case, it is processed successfully and in  traces also it shows processed without default and TDS amount is reflecting in form 26AS of employee as well. 

2 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

Okk then raise grievance
1 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

Traces is for downloading form 16s , tracking Tds returns, Console file , JR etc

It's post filing work.

Either TIN NSDL or IT website can be used for Tds return filing
7 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

I know it but statement status can be tracked from traces.
1 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

Yeah . Only minor corrections can be done from online correction option on traces 👍🏻
7 Like

Replied 15 August 2022

There are many options but least usable.
1 Like

Asif Zaman (To Own A CA Firm With Audits of My Expertise & Excel In Life)   (109 Points)
Replied 16 August 2022

I also faced the same issue as the TDS return was filed but the RR was not generated by that stinky Income Tax E Filing Portal. Also the same statement was duly processed by Traces & CPC.

One more thing I wish to add that there's nothing going to happen after loggin in or out of Efling Portal even after months. As the same case has been happened with me last year and that stupid grievance system of them was not yet improved so that they can even reply with proper answers in adequate time.

Now that same RRR Not Applicable has happened with me again leaving me with no option to correct the TDS Statement.

Do anyone has any solution for this???

2 Like

Asif Zaman (To Own A CA Firm With Audits of My Expertise & Excel In Life)   (109 Points)
Replied 16 August 2022

I also faced the same issue as the TDS return was filed but the RR was not generated by that stinky Income Tax E Filing Portal. Also the same statement was duly processed by Traces & CPC.

One more thing I wish to add that there's nothing going to happen after loggin in or out of Efling Portal even after months. As the same case has been happened with me last year and that stupid grievance system of them was not yet improved so that they can even reply with proper answers in adequate time.

Now that same RRR Not Applicable has happened with me again leaving me with no option to correct the TDS Statement.

Do anyone has any solution for this???

3 Like

Replied 16 August 2022

For regular tds statement there won't be any issue with RRR.

It might be for tds correction statement.
After filing Tds correction statement there will be two acknowledgements under correction. One is dummy and another one is for actual correction.

So the dummy file will not be having RRR No . So it's not applicable
3 Like

Replied 16 August 2022

Then please tell me that how would I get my RRR number or token number to apply for correction of my regular statement.

Also, from traces I can't find any solution to get my token or PRN or RRR Number.

Please help. And guide me the process ...

I have already filed a grievance a week ago but the same is still not yet heard.

Please tell me as we in a serious concern to update the PAN errors which was in default.

1 Like

Rajen (Professional) (122 Points)
Replied 16 August 2022

I have facing same issue. At the time or return filling online at income tax portal by using aadhar OTP it will generate acknowledgment where acknowledgment no and RRR no both are same. After receiving email from TDS department that your TDS QTR 1 (FY 2022-23) processing successful with no error. Then i login to Income tax portal to download final acknowledgement and in that acknowledgement same but in RRR it shows Not Applicable. Then I chk all previous QTR where also same RRR not applicable. I think this is department issue. 

3 Like

CA Jaspreet Kaur (Practice) (192 Points)
Replied 16 August 2022

It is some error as two of my clients got notice for some defect in return and RRR no is not applicable as per Income tax portal
2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: