Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tax credit not given

Page no : 2

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (736 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

If you consider that any part of this intimation 143 1 requires to be rectified,  you may request for a rectification u/s 154 of the Income Tax Act 1961.

Tapan Bose (Accountant ) (198 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

Previously I gave response to demand as follows:
DISAGREE-OPEN CHALLAN WITH CIN(challan available in portal) selected -SAVE-SUBMITTED.
Rec'd mail & transaction ID.

Replied 10 December 2021

ok that is response to demand , any way once it allow you to rectify under section 154, then only problem can be solved, other all methods are like grievance they will only give you solution how to resolve. but practically it required rectification which will allow rectification in system.   

in ITR YOU HAVE OPTION 

Filed in response to notice u/s

142(1) 148

154 is not available so wait till tabs open , your and mine problem is same . i tried to submit offline under 139 5 but it say filling u/s not correct.

Tapan Bose (Accountant ) (198 Points)
Replied 10 December 2021

Thank u for your advice

Replied 16 December 2021

If there are mistakes in your income tax return then wait for the rectification process tab to open, if you submit for reprocessing then you have to wait  FOR  the reprocess intimation order again, till then you won't be able to submit for ratification

Rani (None) (277 Points)
Replied 16 December 2021

Have a similar problem. While processing ITR 2 medical insurance premium is not considered and there is an IT demand. For AY21-22 only reprocessing option is shown. Outstanding tax demand shows the amount and replied - disagree with the demand. Confused and not sure how to proceed 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: