Poonawalla fincorps

SYLLABUS For ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

Page no : 2

Vasavi (article assistant) (54 Points)
Replied 22 September 2009

yes i do agree with it

Surya Jain (Student) (944 Points)

yes it should be like what Mr. shashi bhusan is saying, So that students also gets a kind of motivation & energy that yes, we will be learning couple of things.

KIRTI MAHESHWARI (Chartered Accountant) (41 Points)

I agree with Krunal and will like to ask my dear friends what can be the other fields in finance and the ways to proceed them . 

uma.. (CA FINAL) (612 Points)

AGREEDDDD

CA Naga prasad muvva (AUDIT MANAGER) (54 Points)

it is very benfit

Shashi Bhushan (Learner, Jalandhar) (996 Points)

Originally posted by :M @ n!$h
"  I knw that it is very serious prob. 
i have talked with my CA and he agree that time and after that same old work is given to me which i m doing from past 1 year. 
"

than its very bad! you can talk again. dont afraid. there is no loss even if he is angry. CA tumhara kuch nahi bigad sakta because you are regular. if he is known to your family then its serious problem. because you cant fight. so talk as per your relation with him.

1 Like

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR AGGREEING. GIVE ADDITIONAL POINTS TOO.

AND IF YOU ARE NOT AGREED GIVE REASONS PLEASE..

Vikas (Student) (129 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

Originally posted by :SUNIL KAMRA
" yes i agree
u r absolutaly right
"

1 Like

Kaushal (CA Finalist) (28 Points)
Replied 27 September 2009

Yes Totally agreed

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

you are right.... but most of the above work is done by their own or they only giving to their pet students/ their son or daughter(if doing articleship under them).... others can do only voching and book keeping....

1 Like

Replied 01 October 2009

anyway thanks to kaya for such information that, what are all the works we have to do during articleship

SHWETA AGARWAL (CA ) (65 Points)
Replied 03 October 2009

I AGREE WID U, Shashi, if ICAI wish, it can do it and all articles will go ofc hapily.  let all of us unite n do somethin.

1 Like

Replied 12 October 2009

we all can do some thing. when there is any seminar in your city or you come to touch in any officer of ICAI,  just talk to them in personal to do some thing about this. because those students who are regular and willing to learn something is suffering becaue of igonrant attitude of their CAs.

we can also send email to president Uttam prakash. he is person who will surely make rule about this after getting very few mails. so go ahead.

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 13 October 2009

Originally posted by :Shashi Bhushan
" we all can do some thing. when there is any seminar in your city or you come to touch in any officer of ICAI,  just talk to them in personal to do some thing about this. because those students who are regular and willing to learn something is suffering becaue of igonrant attitude of their CAs.
     we can also send email to president Uttam prakash. he is person who will surely make rule about this after getting very few mails. so go ahead.
"

i too agree... but  areas of  work  is  specified  by  ICAI . so  we  cannot  give  complain  to  ICAI. but  we  can  tel  this  to  our  boss  and  tel  him  what  areas  he  got  to  cover  as articleship syllabus...

Replied 14 October 2009

Kaya is rit...  Do you feel boss will give that work which we are suggesting.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: