Success..a matter of few.steps

chahat kathpal (student) (149 Points)

16 January 2014  
once a lady met Picasso in market n she asked him to do a little piece of drawing for her...after Picasso did it....d lady ws abt to leave...Mr Picasso asked her for a million dollars...she said....Mr Picasso it took u just 30 seconds to do it...but he said my dear lady IT TOOK ME 30 YEARS TO DO THAT IN 30 SECONDS..here comes the first step to success...MASTERY OVER YOUR SUBJECTS....the problem with us is that when we see successful ppl...we just look at what they have..we feel they had more opportunities..than us...they are more talented than us...bt that is just an excuse we give to ourselves.at some stage they had worked really really hard to make their dreams come true...if u want to be successful you need to put in that extra effort that will help you achieve your dreams...never run away from ur dreams as they say THE MORE YOU AVOID YOUR DREAMS , THE MORE IT EATS YOU ON THE INSIDE....what I feel is you can achieve anything in lyf provided u pay the cost that needs...to be paid...ie ..the amount of efforts it requires...remember WHEN YOU WANT TO SUCCEED AS BAD AS YOU WANT TO BREATHE...NOBODY CAN STOP YOU..nt evn you yourself.....so go ..chase ur dreams they will come true some day......