Easy Office
LCI Learning

Students beware of such unqualified teachrs & classes

Page no : 2

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Mr.Pillai, I agree there is no constitutional directive to say only a qualified CA can teach and other's are barred. My comment was based on Mr.Rakesh's claim there are impersonate CA's disguising students. If that is true I condemn it to the core. Every student has to be protected and given proper guidance if they are going to be exploited by some dubious characters. My support is only for students cause and not for others propagating their self interest.

CA RAKESH TALWAR (Senior Partner) (107 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Take the moble Nos of the Classes & address of the same & for Yourself go & verify the Facts of My claim. If found wrong then I shall make an Open Appology to one & All on this Forum & Also note that my Appology would not just be a Post but I will Put it on my Professional Letter pad & duly sign it & Upload the Scan. & if Proved correct what can Mr Anoop or CA Pillai do will they also give their appollogy in the same fashion, come on friends lets take this forward

The Contact No of Mr Samir Gokhale : 9821089680 / 65795252

Samir Gokhale Study Circle ( Even See the Name Its misguiding as a CPE study Circle) at Dhake Colony D N Nagar Andheri west Mumbai

Global Management, Jaykar smruti, near Goregaon Station West Mumbai

Contact Mr Mahale : 9224673082 / 9773464206

For Global you will also find their website.

To all friends here let me tell you If i haverecommended any classes in Past or if I do so in Future the be sure it would be after due diligence of the Owners Educational Profiel, Their Study Material Their faculty Profile & such Aspects.

I am here on this Platform more Interested in Doing something helpful & productive for the Students Members & not just carry on in such stupid activities of Thanks & Thought of the day & Buttery post for Others Etc which are now a days being seen more than the rea Knowledge sharing for which this Platform is Meant for & more Meaningful use is sought.

Now taking the stand of Anoop.

Mr Anoop Yes Professional is a Good class ( more over its a Big name) they operate in a Cinema Hall with 1200 students Batch ( I hope all here will understand what a student sitting at the end in the Balcony will learn & how good will his queries be entertained.) & fees charged are Appx 75000/- 

J K Shah how can you say its become useless now a days ( There is No change in the faculty nor the location or study material or teaching fashion & Quality or Location or No change in Management) then how did it become Useless Now ? Yes it the negative Publicity done by Professional Classes ( their Internal Rivalry ( They Took Anuj sir & spread wrong rumours about JKS.

I tell you See the last term the Result of JKS was better in % form compared to Professional. Its not Just because Manoharan comes in professional for few days in a Term that the Teaching of Proff has become superior. Give me a count of the Students Passed from Profess in Past 5 attempts.

But Again my claim & post started here was about the dubious Classes & their Owners giving wrong claims about themselves & their classes & faculties & Not the Best or Bad or Worst classes

So after making a small explanation to Mr Anoop on Proff & JKS, he can understand that I have background check of all Big & small & good & bad classes & their Operation & also their Teachings 

I have no intention of hampering anybodys Business but More than that I am concerned about the Real Poor students being cheated by the Dubious Classes Cheating the students.

Its my request to all here rather than fighting amongst ourselves & leaving the Broader Intention of safe Guarding & Cautioning our Young friends & Proff Brothers Students Community We all here should come togather for the Purpose & start Posting all such classes & teachers Known to all Posing as Dubious & cheating the Students. But we should maintain the ethich that what ever we post here we should do it only after proper verification of such classes & have some evidence to our Claim so strong like what I have said here giving the contact Nos of such claims I had made & said that If I am proved wrong ( Which Can never happen, I have evidences of it Ltrs from ICAI refusing having such members) I shall make an Open Appology

I hope I have mae things extremely clear.

& Mr CA Pillai & Mr Anoop be sure I will also Post recommendations of classes & also more such Dubious Classes also

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

There are some classes which post their ads here only with phone numbers & no proper address, what about those classes. I am seeing these ads very recently & they are posted by some students. I dont know if the students get commission for that or what. What do u say about that Mr Rakesh & Sathish.?

I also have documented proof of some professors who are still CA students but posing as professors & misguiding students (I have proof with their Reg.No., articleship date & result records, etc etc) So as u say Mr Rakesh, instead of fighting among ourselves, we can come out and prove it to students, OK? Now what do u say..??

At least the names of classes which I mentioned as proper have a legal identity, proper address & specify the names of their faculties openly with qualification.

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

And about Global Management, the professor never mentioned that he is a CA. He has mentioned his degrees on his visiting card which I have seen. So it is up to the students to decide whether to join or not.

Mr. A N Sridhar is also not a CA for ur kind information (SFM Teacher & Author) but his books are widely popular and useful. At least there professors have the ethics, integrity & honesty to openly declare their degrees.

Replied 03 June 2013

Mr Anoop When you go to Global Mr Mahale he claims that he is a CA CWA, & thats what I have pointed

I never said Non CAs should not teach, My stand is that there are people who are misrepresenting wrong profiles & cheating students thats my Concern. & for which I want to make students aware to Pls see before taking any decisions & also making students readily aware about the Classes which we are aware  of doing such activities. 

I am glad that Mr Anoop took me in the Right spirit & am sure he will also spread & share his Knowledge about such classes to help the students

There are Very Big & know teachers & authors who are Non CAs  E.g Dr J B Gupta one Very Good teacher & author for SFM also His Book recommended by ICAI but he does not make a wrong claim.

Mr Rajesh Tayal A very Good teacher for C Law. He is a CS but very good teacher, & not making wrog claims, 

Pammi (CA Job) (82 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

CA Anoop Sir how that your profile created just today &you participated only in this thread ? is it that you created a Ghost profile only for this Thread ? Food for thought to all Other members responding to this thread & also to the Admins to check this Profile of CA Anoop.

Why are not our senior & esteemed members like rahul bansal sir, Suraj Lakhotia sir & others of similar status are not coming in to make their comments. Hats off to Ankur sir, He made a Point to come in & appreciate the Movement of Rakesh Sir & Satish M sir

I think other senior & esteemed members should come in & join this thread

Indu. (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (488 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

MANY THANKS TO RAKESH SIR 4 TAKIN UP SUCH A BIG & USEFUL STEP IN THE INTEREST OF US STUDENTS.....AGAIN THANKS A LOT,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....GOD BLESS U...

Indu. (ARTICLE ASSITANT) (488 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

IT WUD B OF GREAT HELP IF U WUD UPDATE ABT COACHIN INSTITUES IN KARNATAKA, THANKS IN ADVANCE....

Nidhi (Student CA Final ) (226 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Thanks to CA rakeshSir for being a nice whistle blower & CA Anoop sir for informing the Nice & good classes to the students. sir keep it up its goona help the students faternity a lot to keep away from this classes menace

(Guest)

Due to some unavoidable reason i got to deactivate my account.!

Nidhi (Student CA Final ) (226 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Ha Ha Ha see the type of Bogus accounts. Some person projecting as CA Pillai. Account deleted by Admins. Thanks Admins. Same seems to be with CA Anoop Singh as Pointed by some Member Pammi. Yes account created just Today & participated only on this post. Admins look into this account also

(Guest)

I agree with Anoop sir,

It seems both Pammi and Nidhi account are dummy account used by mr. Rakesh to get support.

Replied 03 June 2013

Akash Kangsa Banik CA Final Student [ Scorecard : 793] Posted 4 days ago Hi,  I am       CA Finalist   AKASH    from     Kolkata.       If you need -     Tax Coaching      for : CA IPCC Tax CS Inter / Executive Tax CWA Inter DT, IDT Contact me..... Akash Kangsa Banik Faculty & Mentor Cell : 9434510867 Email : akbanik123 @ gmail.com       

Read more at: /forum/tax-faculty-for-ipcc-cs-and-cwa-inter--250970.asp

See the above Ad being posted on CACLUB since many days, I would say I am very Happy to see the contents of the Ad as that Guy is Just honest in Telling that he is a CA Finalist & what i can recommend that students should go to Him, as a CA Finalsit is a Better guide to teach you how to face exams as he has been doing so & He can really help you better not to commit mistakes which Possibly he must have done in his attempt. SO A STUDENT is a most appropriate Guide for another student to point on Mistakes & guide him correct such mistakes.

ALL THE BEST TO AKASH BANIK for his Classes, I will surely recommend your clases to students 

Replied 03 June 2013

I dont need any support to present the Facts, But Ms Priya if you see carefully the accounts of Niidhi & Pammi are long old accounts on CACLUB with multiple Forum Posts but Anoop is a Fake Account as it is created only Today & all Participation is for this Forum only, & his supportive Account CA Pillai which was used has been deleted by admins today itself, So Ms Priya Pls chk yourself properly before making such nice allegations. & also me going down to the level of fighting with you is sounds silly for me. All the best

But Ms Priya dont you see this to be very surprsing that the Account of Annop cretaed Today, The Account of that CA Pillai deleted Today by admins was created on 20th May 2013 & also your Account cretaed on 20th May 2013. How surprising ? but Logical concurrence & linkages leads to the conclusions that You are a Bogus & supportive account to one more Bogus account Anoop Singh. If you need I can give you the IP address of all this accounts & again they are from the same Loctaion. 

So now be in your senses & controls before making further comments,

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 03 June 2013

Respected Members, my sincere request to each one of you is to fight for the cause of students and give them the right guidance and please do not indulge in mud slinging. Those who are trying to fool us will not be spared by the Admin, because they can whip you mercilessly if any one of you is trying to be too smart with any fake id, if at all. Kindly do not digress on the issue, just keep it simple to help our fellow students from falling into the pit. They will definitely be thankful for your help rather than fighting on trivial issue. Thank you all for your support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: